Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: NBK 15K (a thank you)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I'm clueless as to what's going on

What is this so called Leeching?
    Why has this thread gone downhill? It doesn't need to be closed

On the Positive note:
    Congratulations NBK on your 15,000 Hour Milestone.

15,000 Hours = 625 Days which is 1.7 Years!

Quite flabbergasting if you ask me that a gang can stay together for that long (I can barely even stay in a gang for a day). Goodluck in your future.
    Basically he says we uses Obs for hours yet he share bases with a gang which means they take turn taking it. So whos really leeching??? Just close this thread and have killa remake it, we dont even need all this lol he says he came here to give constructive criticism but his and xurr both basically say "no respect" how contructive

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    It's when another gang relies on another gang to base for example a gang cant get a base so they use a more powerful gang to get the base and secure it and they do it often.
    So what's the point of having Allies if this feature is called "leeching"? It sounds like a solid part of the game to me. Either way, NBK Leads would have to take over after the gang left and HOLD the base without them. How is this LEECHING?
    someone still has to defend the base.

Did you put hours into NBK? is that why you're mad? who is this guy anyways? anyone know?

Last post