Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NBK 15K (a thank you)

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Threads gonna get closed now lol but DAMnNNNNNNNNn!! LMAO!!

just close this people only need to read yea nbk has their haters usually biased as we saw up above from a Velocity member, but where are they now!!?? Lol??
    b.. but killa type so much stuff

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    b.. but killa type so much stuff
    b..but he doesnt, we can barely get killa to talk in gang chat rofl, killa really doesnt care he just wanted to see HIS gang reach a huge milestone and he did so yea people will be jealous of NBKs success

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I honestly have something to say. Ever since I got my wins for my M4a3 a lot of NBK members were going to help me get the money. But they ended up not doing it. Apparently some of them found it funny. I decided to part ways with NBK because I helped them a lot. I have to apologize for overreacting, especially since my actions were immature and completely unnecessary. After all I was one of the people to get the 15k bar skin, then I just started hating on them for the dumbest reasons. So I have to say here that I apologize for my actions and if you guys don't hate me, I am glad to help you again if you continue to base anytime soon.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Good job nbk but you guys leached off obs for protection, trash talked the most via cringy "diss tracks" on YouTube.

You guys have the most cancerous lineup on era but I have friends in your gang only way you can hear anything good from you guys is when it comes to actually chilling or having a conversation.

No disrespect but guerre, Pz, and neo share the problem with no flag doors and guerre and neo are the hardest bases to lock down due to the size and flag placement. It's also much harder to just say "wall" cause no one knows where to put one up cause of how much spaces halls etc there are.

Ifreeze, Maelstrom, gpn, navy, M2S, Embro and even Region have as loyal if not more loyal members ifreeze and Maelstrom definitely have the most loyal members in the game.

Don't mean to discredit your gang but when you come to make a thread about your thanks. Don't boast about your gang when it's not that great say your thanks and go we don't need to hear lies and over dramatic statements.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Good job nbk but you guys leached off obs for protection, trash talked the most via cringy "diss tracks" on YouTube.

You guys have the most cancerous lineup on era but I have friends in your gang only way you can hear anything good from you guys is when it comes to actually chilling or having a conversation.

No disrespect but guerre, Pz, and neo share the problem with no flag doors and guerre and neo are the hardest bases to lock down due to the size and flag placement. It's also much harder to just say "wall" cause no one knows where to put one up cause of how much spaces halls etc there are.

Ifreeze, Maelstrom, gpn, navy, M2S, Embro and even Region have as loyal if not more loyal members ifreeze and Maelstrom definitely have the most loyal members in the game.

Don't mean to discredit your gang but when you come to make a thread about your thanks. Don't boast about your gang when it's not that great say your thanks and go we don't need to hear lies and over dramatic statements.

We still have ranks that have been there since the creation of the gang how many gangs can say the same, please dont even try to talk how were not that great when your gang share bases and sits at a dead base ALL day, were always under constant attack and if you look at weekly it shows we have always been better than you, so dont even talk

We already knew the haters would come to this thread to voice their opinion but before doing so reflect on your gang and at least check weekly and ask yourself when did you ever see your gang finish above ours

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    We still have ranks that have been there since the creation of the gang how many gangs can say the same, please dont even try to talk how were not that great when your gang share bases and sits at a dead base ALL day, were always under constant attack and if you look at weekly it shows we have always been better than you, so dont even talk
    You've clearly never seen inside guerre we constantly get attacked by 5 different Brazilian and mexican gangs.

Ifreeze has day one members, Maelstrom has day one members, obs has day one members, gpn has day one members, Embro has day one members.
    Only factor is ifreeze has two 15k gangs and Maelstrom still going for more rewards all of their members still with them.

Congrats

You've clearly never seen inside guerre we constantly get attacked by 5 different Brazilian and mexican gangs.

Ifreeze has day one members, Maelstrom has day one members, obs has day one members, gpn has day one members, Embro has day one members.
    Only factor is ifreeze has two 15k gangs and Maelstrom still going for more rewards all of their members still with them.

Because your gang is trash and always low so they raid you whenever, on the other hand were pked pked pked raided all day, i see you selectively avoided the part about how your gang has never ever placed above us so GG on that one.

Killa made this gang so he could receive thanks on the gang he made yet if your gang did the same you wouldnt want people being a hater of your success would you?

We already saw that Obs comment coming so just to clarify were just close allies, when Obs was taking a break all that time we were still doing just fine and still better than godelic btw

William Shakespear

lol as I said, no other gang has as many haters as we do (other than obs) its all good, the hate helped make us what we are, otherwise we are just some irrelevant gang that never made it to the top 10 like a lot of our haters are, I didn't expect any praise from any haters, but like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, think what you want, I am still proud of my guys regardless lol when you create your own gangs that last this long and become this successful then come talk to me otherwise keep whining all you want.

Starting to notice a pattern, one velocity and one godelic member hating on here, 2 gangs who sucked grim off. Its hilarious how stupid your points are:

1. Killa said we are ONE of the gangs with the most loyal members. We've been around longer than most of those gangs since we are from sK, early 2011
    2. How do we leech off Obs? We helped them fight grim and DarkSide, Cus both those gangs raided us and are enemy's we would've helped any gang war them. They did help yes but to say we leeched off is ridiculous.
    3. Just Cus 2 nbk members make diss tracks which are not to be taken serious. They are for fun and to piss people off lol, pretty sure graal raps aren't meant to be taken serious especially when it takes 2 min to record and 5 minutes to paste it on a beat.
    4. Sure those bases are hard to hold, like every other base. Killa was just explains how lethal is bassicaly an open base: if you go through roof you're already in flag room in 1 second.
    5. Out of all the gangs to trash talk us id expect godelic to be the least. How many times did you guys did and leech off other gangs? You can't even hold a base 24:7 you alwyas had to share with another gang. Not to mention you guys were the original "leechers", alongside velo you actually leeched off grim, since they helped your gang out for the smallest raids.

Nbk is a classic gang. Your gang begged us for peace after one day of war haha, I can now see why you actually took the time to write all that, another preadolescent child