Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NBK 15K (a thank you)

Just hilarious how he talks to US about leeching when hes share basing

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Because your gang is trash and always low so they raid you whenever, on the other hand were pked pked pked raided all day, i see you selectively avoided the part about how your gang has never ever placed above us so GG on that one.

Killa made this gang so he could receive thanks on the gang he made yet if your gang did the same you wouldnt want people being a hater of your success would you?

We already saw that Obs comment coming so just to clarify were just close allies, when Obs was taking a break all that time we were still doing just fine and still better than godelic btw
    We low cause we don't care that much about the game we don't wanna sit 24/7 staring down a screen.

I came to point out the flaws in killas post he contradicts himself alot and puts his gang in a light it hardly belongs in.

So many other gangs could do the same thing as Killa but they're not extra cause it's not a big deal.

I never claimed godelic was better then nbk when it came to basing but at our peak we had the highest weekly for nearly the whole summer.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

yea lol I don't remember us begging to share a base with anyone, I remember godelic trying and failing at lethal tho, and disappearing until maels retired and they were handed a base, like a majority of the current homebase gangs are now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    We low cause we don't care that much about the game we don't wanna sit 24/7 staring down a screen.

I came to point out the flaws in killas post he contradicts himself alot and puts his gang in a light it hardly belongs in.

So many other gangs could do the same thing as Killa but they're not extra cause it's not a big deal.

I never claimed godelic was better then nbk when it came to basing but at our peak we had the highest weekly for nearly the whole summer.

so many other gangs?

the 6 in front of us you mean lol there are only 6 ahead of us and maybe one that's even close to hitting 15k after us

Always funny when people say we leech off obsdian.
    We help eachother out, Obs and nbk had one common enemy and that's sK, ever since we've been close.
    Not to mention obsdian was the first basing gang I've ever joined, can't blame me for still having respect to obsdian

Quote Originally Posted by RickE123 View Post
    Always funny when people say we leech off obsdian.
    We help eachother out, Obs and nbk had one common enemy and that's sK, ever since we've been close.
    Not to mention obsdian was the first basing gang I've ever joined, can't blame me for still having respect to obsdian
    lol we NEVER leeched off obsidian, obs offered help because we helped in the past, and vice versa.

that's like saying any gang you're peace with you leech off lol total bs and just whiny sour grapes from gangs who tried at leth and failed, that's all.

Because your gang is trash and always low so they raid you whenever, on the other hand were pked pked pked raided all day, i see you selectively avoided the part about how your gang has never ever placed above us so GG on that one.

Killa made this gang so he could receive thanks on the gang he made yet if your gang did the same you wouldnt want people being a hater of your success would you?

We already saw that Obs comment coming so just to clarify were just close allies, when Obs was taking a break all that time we were still doing just fine and still better than godelic btw
    Quote Originally Posted by RickE123 View Post
    Starting to notice a pattern, one velocity and one godelic member hating on here, 2 gangs who sucked grim off. Its hilarious how stupid your points are:

1. Killa said we are ONE of the gangs with the most loyal members. We've been around longer than most of those gangs since we are from sK, early 2011
    2. How do we leech off Obs? We helped them fight grim and DarkSide, Cus both those gangs raided us and are enemy's we would've helped any gang war them. They did help yes but to say we leeched off is ridiculous.
    3. Just Cus 2 nbk members make diss tracks which are not to be taken serious. They are for fun and to piss people off lol, pretty sure graal raps aren't meant to be taken serious especially when it takes 2 min to record and 5 minutes to paste it on a beat.
    4. Sure those bases are hard to hold, like every other base. Killa was just explains how lethal is bassicaly an open base: if you go through roof you're already in flag room in 1 second.
    5. Out of all the gangs to trash talk us id expect godelic to be the least. How many times did you guys did and leech off other gangs? You can't even hold a base 24:7 you alwyas had to share with another gang. Not to mention you guys were the original "leechers", alongside velo you actually leeched off grim, since they helped your gang out for the smallest raids.

Nbk is a classic gang. Your gang begged us for peace after one day of war haha, I can now see why you actually took the time to write all that, another preadolescent child
    1. No one begged you for peace idk what kind of syndrome you have but you gotta check it out cause we doubled you.

2. He said he couldn't name a gang with more loyal members get your facts checked.

3. We never sucked grim off we were in a war and they wanted to protect us cause Pz was beside neo/obs.

4. Not wanting to 24/7 a base doesn't mean you suck it means you don't have time for a mobile game.

5. How can you call someone that doesn't take a mobile game as seriously as you a child I'm much more busy in real life then you've ever known.

Need I say more? Be like Killa brush it off I came at him not you it's called constructive criticism I'm not hating I just disagreed with some of the things he said I still gave you guys your congratulations... This is just another reason why you guys get hate you're hypocritical and childish you whine when someone has a different opinion.

We let arcane have they didn't let us have not saying they are but if anything they're leeching off us...

1. No one begged you for peace idk what kind of syndrome you have but you gotta check it out cause we doubled you.

2. He said he couldn't name a gang with more loyal members get your facts checked.

3. We never sucked grim off we were in a war and they wanted to protect us cause Pz was beside neo/obs.

4. Not wanting to 24/7 a base doesn't mean you suck it means you don't have time for a mobile game.

5. How can you call someone that doesn't take a mobile game as seriously as you a child I'm much more busy in real life then you've ever known.

Need I say more? Be like Killa brush it off I came at him not you it's called constructive criticism I'm not hating I just disagreed with some of the things he said I still gave you guys your congratulations... This is just another reason why you guys get hate you're hypocritical and childish you whine when someone has a different opinion.

Haha childish and not having time for a mobile game? Killa came here to talk about his accomplishments and you take the time out of your precious rea life to talk smack.
    Not wanting a 24/7 base is for gangs who are too weak in size to home a base. No one is asking someone to be on all day just Cus you own a 24/7 base, it's called having all around ranks. Sharing a 12/12 base is easy since you just gotta worry about those specific hours lol. And for anyone who thinks godelic didn't ask us for peace, please kik me: Ricardoberto
    Get your Own facts straight

We let arcane have they didn't let us have not saying they are but if anything they're leeching off us...

"let grim protect us" sounds like leeching

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    yea lol I don't remember us begging to share a base with anyone, I remember godelic trying and failing at lethal tho, and disappearing until maels retired and they were handed a base, like a majority of the current homebase gangs are now

- - - Updated - - -

so many other gangs?

the 6 in front of us you mean lol there are only 6 ahead of us and maybe one that's even close to hitting 15k after us
    Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    lol we NEVER leeched off obsidian, obs offered help because we helped in the past, and vice versa.

that's like saying any gang you're peace with you leech off lol total bs and just whiny sour grapes from gangs who tried at leth and failed, that's all.
    Athena likes pking at lethal we weren't serious about basing if we were we would war a gang. No one in godelic really wants to base besides new faces, and when I say leeching I mean sitting in their shadow for protection which you guys do.