Thread: Educate Your Staff Team.

Banned

Educate Your Staff Team.

Dear Staff Team/Person Who Jailed Miki,

While Ive acted courteously towards you and have given nothing but respect there seems to be a new found issue which has had me quite irked. You see, my friend whom just recently came back on the forums and can attest to this issue was recently jailed for "phishing". Now by all of our definitions I am sure we know what phishing is, but for all of you readers who dont know, here is a directly quoted definition just for you.

Phishing: is the attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and, indirectly, money), often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

Now, please explain to me and to my dear friend why she was jailed for phishing when she gave a friend her email so that she could take a customs request? Furthermore what idiotic administrator confuses a head request with phishing? In what way is my friend attempting to steal information when she is giving her friend HER email for a request??? I honestly suggest the staff team learn a wider array of vocabulary, because this is the most irresponsible act I've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 02-24-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Does she or you, know that you can upload with ur graal ID

- - - Updated - - -

Was it through pms? If so she was probably reported

Pokey gets jailed for hacking cause she drills too fast.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Does she or you, know that you can upload with ur graal ID

- - - Updated - - -

Was it through pms? If so she was probably reported
    She only speaks to 4 or 5 close friends none of which would ever report her. I believe an admin poked their head through her pms and jailed her for no real reason. Even if she was reported her giving her friend HER email isnt anything illegal or malicious. Miki isn't the type of girl to even consider such an act, anyone that knows her can tell you as well.

why all staff team just send a ticket

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    Tickets are useless and always get a response a day later.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    Not all staff team, the person who jailed miki. I just wanted to make it known that this kind of stupidity happens. The title caught your attention didnt it? This jailing should serve as an example. Why should my friend be jailed for a mistake??

In regards to calling out the staff team, it is more of a generalization, however, this is moreso of "fishing out" particular corruption. In my case, I've been falsely convicted and it's proven to be not only a hassle, but purely unjust as even the claims to the jailing have no factual base. Abuse of power is definitely occurring, and I beloeve it is more effective to address the issue on a more public platform.

Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com
    Welcome to the forums!