Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kriole Sounds Youtube

Kriole Sounds Youtube

First off i want to thank AliGamer911, Toxic, Esmeree, Amazing Ace, Casey, JungleJimmy, eden, imaginary, and
    ItzTerry!, for proper constructive critique on a thread a few days ago, i finished my logo and believe it or not i believe it is x100 better then what i have now, so thank you.

But in addition i mainly posting here because i thought it is a good community to start off with;

This is basically a exclusive message to this community only, anyways. So since this is the first community i'd thought to start off with to start off with. Since i introduced my logo and got good critique why not introduce something else idea here first, i thought id advertise it first too.

I currently just released my Music channel Kriole Sounds if your a huge fan of music from Trap music, to Future Bass or even EDM. I thought since i listen to this type of music all the time why not share to help change others emotions and taste of music. A Lot of music today is about rap, a majority of the rappers today are changing society in a negative way saying vulgar things like "shooting someone" that they never did before. So since people are inspired by rappers there going to do what rappers do, which is shooting/killing, swearing, etc. (keeping in mind the rapper never even committed a crime before) Which in my opinion is just bad and negative. But i will tell you rapping does have its pros too, and not all rappers are bad in my opinion. I've listen to hundreds of style of music from Drill music to EDM. And i am staying on the EDM side

I am Inspired Hundreds of underground artist, I've decided to help them since they decided to help me. This is pretty weird to say but this can probably change the way you act also cause it did in me. How? It helped in many different areas, honesty i used to be a bad little kid. I was vulgar, i got F's and D's, but now guess what? I am B student now and my vulgar language is very minimum/ And i think it is cause of the music i listen to.

But just to get to the point but please look at my channel there will be some songs you might actually like. A small Bio about me since not a lot of you know i am a young student that is about to graduate high school, and i want to express what i like to listen to others. My goal is to be successful and turn Kriole Sounds to one of the most prominent music channels on YouTube. My biggest focus to to share a genre of music while simultaneously helping any type of artist famous or underground. To a unlimited source of a extending community who have taste in this genre.

For this channel i plan to upload daily, and also I've noticed that a lot of you guys are talented at music producing, don't hesistate to contact me if you want a song of yours uploaded. Contact me via by email or by YouTube. (Email is below). If you guys dont mind i will bump this thread a few times for new music releases, after about 3-5 video bumps i am done posting videos here.

Channel: Kriole Sounds

Thanks for reading, Please suscribe if you like my channel, It would be greatly appreciated!
    -Kriole

First Video

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Awesome!

Amazing

Veteran
    Sounds pretty damn good dude, nice :P

Isn't that so similar

Liked and Subbed.

Great stuff.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post

Isn't that so similar
    Cause he just re uploaded it with his label...

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Kriole why are you uploading music that doesn't belong to you?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the music maybe next time you'll have original audio + original video in it
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA