Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Grim Reapers...

Question R.I.P. Grim Reapers...

Hello,

As you may or may not be aware of what happened Mid gave Viper Grim reapers due to what ever reason(What I'm asking below). I'm sure that there are some Grim Reapers leaders on forums (Beo) that could answer some question for me:

When did the leadership change?
    Why did mid give leadership to Viper?
    What were some of the conditions of Midnight's departure from era?

This next question is for admins...

Would Grim Reapers rewards that are still not obtained be available even after the switch of the leadership?

This thread is not to hate on anyone or to cheer about it, I'm asking a couple of question that quiet a bit of people want to know (Basers).

Have a nice day!
    Last edited by N!chola$; 02-26-2017 at 04:59 AM.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Lol

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Viper stole the gang legitimately, and I don't think anyone can do anything about it. The obsidian members sure are happy
    yo

Farewell Grim Reapers
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Viper stole the gang legitimately, and I don't think anyone can do anything about it. The obsidian members sure are happy
    Didn't mid give Viper access to his account in the past?

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    As far as I'm aware you can't "steal" a gang unless you access someone's account or something...
    If Midnight gave someone leadership of a gang that would be a one-sided exchange of power, it's not a scam.
    You should only transfer gang leaderships to people that you know have no bad intentions.
    Last edited by RenoDorvay; 02-26-2017 at 08:09 AM.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Banned
    The wording players and even staff use in regards to gang affairs somewhat confuse the issue.
    A gang has to be transferred from the leader willingly to another person bar someone getting their account hacked - if that's the case then staff intervene.

However, if Midnight's account wasn't hacked then it's not the staff's business and people shouldn't be saying it was stolen off him.
    How can something be stolen when you have give it to them?

If a gang leader lets other people on their account, they should accept the consequences.

*Opinion only, my thoughts on this matter might not reflect the views of management*
    Last edited by Vendhin; 02-26-2017 at 07:01 AM. Reason: forgot a word

Lesson to be learned kids. Don't share accounts

However a future change could be that you can't give another person leadership unless they've been in the gang a certain time period similar to gang gun skins. You shouldn't need to change gang leaders ever unless the leader is quitting. That obviously doesn't stop someone who gets on the account to disband the gang but at least they can't sell it or trade it off.
    That won't happen though if you never let anyone on your accounts.

The only form of 'hacking' possible in order to obtain your information is being phished/ keylogged on a fake website. However those websites/ things you download are usually "download for unlimited gralats hack"/ "graal hacks"/ other things of that nature, so if you fall for those then you should expect to face the punishments for the bad intentions you had/ being gullible enough.

Would they still be able to release gang rewards then?

@BiTzSam
    @Vendhin
    @RenoDorvay

I don't know, if they already have the requirements then maybe. They'd probably need proof of the members being chosen incase the new gang owner disbands/ kicks everyone
    It's getting kind of ridiculous though I mean the grim reaper gang melee was the first melee that was done and scripted and then they changed their mind and several months later still haven't chosen something