Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Grim Reapers...

As a leader who earned the prizes it should be under his control not under the new owner specially when there is scamming reports / abusing ,for the prizes it can happen to transfer or block the prizes to another gang such as skin and melee whats left

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It wasn't mid who gave the ldrship to viper it was pot who did it and what came after showed that viper is a scammer u can say scamming is legal thats in your idiot dictionary grim been 6-7years. Legit basing gang and mid didn't report yes he been busy in life u don't know what's behind the scene and specially more when viper been in grim one of old members and he stab mid in his back so what do u expect

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    It wasn't mid who gave the ldrship to viper it was pot who did it and what came after showed that viper is a scammer u can say scamming is legal thats in your idiot dictionary grim been 6-7years. Legit basing gang and mid didn't report yes he been busy in life u don't know what's behind the scene and specially more when viper been in grim one of old members and he stab mid in his back so what do u expect

Sent from my samsung note 7 using Tapatalk
    Dats deep lol

Hack his email ok

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Mid gave viper leadership cause he trusted him. I'm not a huge grim member myself but I know all of them viper wanted payback cause he wasn't getting the rewards he earned.

To answer one of the questions for the admins regarding rewards. No I don't think he's allowed to give out rewards untill he gets to the next milestone being 30k I believe.

This is what happened when Julius had obsidian he was desperate to get those rewards but he gave up sold the gang to moody (I think he sold) and moody gave to Duke which restored obsidian as of recently.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Viper got his hat and he was getting the melee aswell due to viper request was to give it to haze and haze asked to give his hat to don both haze and don got the hats its not about payback

Viper got his hat and he was getting the melee aswell due to viper request was to give it to haze and haze asked to give his hat to don both haze and don got the hats its not about payback

So you're saying it was just evil intentions? Cause I don't think that's the case.

R.I.P. Grim Reapers...

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    So you're saying it was just evil intentions? Cause I don't think that's the case.

Yes it is actually i have pictures and obs in it as well

Let's face it every single high hour gang has their main leader who has shared their account. Duke, Mayu, Mid, Worldwide a bunch of people have done it already and it's pretty stupid

It is stupid for people to share accounts, and many other staff also agree so if these things continue to happen don't be suprised if the staff team begins to crack down on it.

If it were up to me account sharing would be illegal and anyone caught doing it would be reset. It gives a HUGE unfair advantage when you have people having other players pk or do events on their accounts which has resulted in a large number of players having reward or event items they otherwise haven't technically earned. (And ironically enough use the excuse of 'earning' it whenever they are changed).
    It has also led to all the account stealing and resetting that has happened. Before the identify system NOBODY could lose their account.

hwaryun
    Those who are in ownership of large gangs that have previously shared accounts in the past should receive a "lock" of some sort in which the gang cannot be given away for a certain period of time every time someone logs onto the main account.