Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Grim Reapers...

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    Those who are in ownership of large gangs that have previously shared accounts in the past should receive a "lock" of some sort in which the gang cannot be given away for a certain period of time every time someone logs onto the main account.
    That change just caters to people who account share. Considering that isn't something we want to encourage that probably isn't the best course to take

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It is stupid for people to share accounts, and many other staff also agree so if these things continue to happen don't be suprised if the staff team begins to crack down on it.

If it were up to me account sharing would be illegal and anyone caught doing it would be reset. It gives a HUGE unfair advantage when you have people having other players pk or do events on their accounts which has resulted in a large number of players having reward or event items they otherwise haven't technically earned. (And ironically enough use the excuse of 'earning' it whenever they are changed).
    It has also led to all the account stealing and resetting that has happened. Before the identify system NOBODY could lose their account.
    What about account sharing with siblings?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    It wasn't mid who gave the ldrship to viper it was pot who did it and what came after showed that viper is a scammer u can say scamming is legal thats in your idiot dictionary grim been 6-7years. Legit basing gang and mid didn't report yes he been busy in life u don't know what's behind the scene and specially more when viper been in grim one of old members and he stab mid in his back so what do u expect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So it was Pot's gang to give away.
    You know, it doesn't matter how times we say this and it never sinks in.

The owner of a gang is whoever has the leadership rank

I know there are people in the community who believe in trading leadership to "placeholders" and they still consider it their gang, not the placeholder's gang. This is false, it goes against the way the game systems work.

If you trade a gangs leadership it is NOT your gang anymore. It's well within the rights of Pot to give his gang away if he wants or to disband

*my opinion only and might not reflect the views of other staff*
    Last edited by Vendhin; 02-28-2017 at 08:58 AM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    What about account sharing with siblings?
    Same thing, they can make their own account you are still getting an advantage from that.

Sometimes u need to do illegal thing to fix a problem and it happened and no one can deny it specially grim isn't a new gang its one of top 3gangs in era and with all respect to you all grim been in era before u play it not all of you but most of you so as a legacy i think something need to be done

Sometimes u need to do illegal thing to fix a problem and it happened and no one can deny it specially grim isn't a new gang its one of top 3gangs in era and with all respect to you all grim been in era before u play it not all of you but most of you so as a legacy i think something need to be done

Na mid could have given him all the powers besides handing him the ownership
    Not sure why these big gangs still get "scammed" like, y u no learn

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Na mid could have given him all the powers besides handing him the ownership
    Not sure why these big gangs still get "scammed" like, y u no learn
    What i mean it can be given back to mid yes it goes against rules but its a problem should be fixed alot of problems been solved by this way making a illegal movement to fix a problem , example as a soldier u need to obey your captain u can never say no to him but when your captain commands you to use a nuclear bomb towards a country and u say no to him to save the life's and prevent the wars which can happen thats what i mean .

What i mean it can be given back to mid yes it goes against rules but its a problem should be fixed alot of problems been solved by this way making a illegal movement to fix a problem , example as a soldier u need to obey your captain u can never say no to him but when your captain commands you to use a nuclear bomb towards a country and u say no to him to save the life's and prevent the wars which can happen thats what i mean .

Give mid his gang back and save our lives

this thread lol too bad too sad. The End, sometimes u cant trust ppl even ur best friend

#Arcane2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It is stupid for people to share accounts, and many other staff also agree so if these things continue to happen don't be suprised if the staff team begins to crack down on it.

If it were up to me account sharing would be illegal and anyone caught doing it would be reset. It gives a HUGE unfair advantage when you have people having other players pk or do events on their accounts which has resulted in a large number of players having reward or event items they otherwise haven't technically earned. (And ironically enough use the excuse of 'earning' it whenever they are changed).
    It has also led to all the account stealing and resetting that has happened. Before the identify system NOBODY could lose their account.
    Being reset sounds stupid maybe a ban for like a couple months but reset is stupid. What if someone wanted to use my flame rofl I get reset?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk