Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Grim Reapers...

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Man that viper guy seems so fake
    Ikr
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I am out actually as i said snk the only one who will decide after all after he see the situation., and my requests was said and mids request also thank you all for this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R.I.P. Grim Reapers...

Farewell Grim ❤️
    Last edited by Potato Graal; 03-02-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    This is why I don't join gangs/bases and stuff, all I do is stand at start really.
    #Startnoob
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

[QUOTE=Link Co;411409]How rewards are given were never affected bro, always gotta hit the next milestone to get them under new leadership.

That doesn't make sense though.. Lets use godelic as an example. Lets say that Ath gave Tom leadership a week after you guys got 6k hours. That rule would mean that you'd have to base until 10k to make any of those rewards valid? I don't think any of you would be happy nor satisfied with that.

If I were to get Mercy back, I would have to base until 6k just to start working on the hideout? Even though I've pretty much based with Mercy since is started. That's going to cause numerous problems amongst other gangs also.

While changing leadership shouldn't happen often. It does happen under particular circumstances.
    e.g. Leader is inactive and needs someone to take their up their role until they're active again.

All I'm saying is that things are going to get messy and very complicated if thats the case.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Beo;411405]We all know era if they want to do so something they will do it i wont fight anymore for returning the ldrship thats snk actually who can make it or not to but just look around idk how duke status was allowed thats a boosting account and it was band and then it got unband I am not here to start a new topic but just to show you that if era want to do something they will do it MidnightGR requesting for the ldrship to be back to him if era want that to happen then it can be he is in GnR family tag as i said earlier and i keep repeating the prizes here some
    pics proving it Will get abused @snk

Pretty sure theres a set of rules in regards to this. All rewards are to stay on one gang tag. The gang tag that they were earned on.

Look at Obsidian and their Bar skin for example. It was moved from Squishy back to their main tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    How rewards are given were never affected bro, always gotta hit the next milestone to get them under new leadership.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    1 milestone lol 3500 hours more 1month of basing 2month 3months that makes no sense while the past leader leaded years to unlock the last prize .

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    1 milestone lol 3500 hours more 1month of basing 2month 3months that makes no sense while the past leader leaded years to unlock the last prize .

Stop complaining you make no damn sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Stop complaining you make no damn sense.

I am not i am replying to your message about 1 milestone only

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I am not i am replying to your message about 1 milestone only

You are cause you seem worried about that fact. If anything viper should be able to just put up rewards cause he has lead grim to some of their milestones