Thread: Gang Basing Guides

Gang Basing Guides

Welcome to my first post. I'm going to help you guys that have just started basing and getting in to day to day gang business.

There are 9 current bases, being LETHAL SECURITIES (aka Lethal), BLACKHOLST ZONE (aka BH), MAFIA ZONE (aka Mafia), BLAZING BANDITS ZONE (aka BBZ), TACHI ZONE (aka Tachi), GANGSTER ZONE (aka GZ), E-MINES, PIRATE ZONE (aka PZ), and finally NEO ZONE (aka Neo).

General Tips:
    Attacking: Always push, quickly after your enemy has taken the base. This is so that you have an advantage, so they cannot create a wall. Typically guns like bars and automatic weapons are used. Usually, breaking a wall can be hard, but if you utilize things such as P4 and Petrol Bombs, you are bound to break through. In 1v1 situations, use your spar skills and push in order to get a better opening.
    Defending: Make a wall quickly, using guns such as shipkas, bars, or any weapon which is mobile and has a good damage and spread. Make sure your subs have main, to prevent doors being broken and you enemy's going through.

Here are some cool gangs you want to get into if you want to adopt being a full time baser:
    Obsidian (my gang since 3 years back) * holding BBZ currently
    BHades (i help this gang, cause im kind) * holding Tachi currently
    223's (my fav gang for banter and warring- frozen is a dope ldr) *holding PZ currently
    this gangs would be reccommended.

Also, any other gangs, you feel homely in, is the best choice.

WELL DONE TO NBK FOR GETTING 15K AND SURPASSING SK. YOU GUYS DESERVE IT.

Nice

If you want, you can send those kind of stuff to us and we could put it in the weekly newspaper, along with a reward.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    If you want, you can send those kind of stuff to us and we could put it in the weekly newspaper, along with a reward.
    Is the reward one ec? Or has it changed?

Nice advice, and ty.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Hey I would love to do something like that! If u could just tell me who I send it to and what I do. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UnlockGOd View Post
    Hey I would love to do something like that! If u could just tell me who I send it to and what I do. Thanks!
    > era news