Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Major issues with Auctions

Major issues with Auctions

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem, or its just me, but something is wrong here. I phave participated in about a dozen auctions now, yet i cant win a single one, even though i have the money. someone places a bid and the auction ends before i can even place my bid while im in the middle of pressing the button. this happens every time and i have no chance of ever winning. am i doing something wrong, or is it rigged? please fix this, because i am getting very stressed over it!

It comes down to luck and how much money you got to continue bidding.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

^^^^^^^^^
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Veteran
    100% luck. It's a weird system but I doubt they will change it.

hwaryun
    It's amazing how disproportionate the auction items are spread across player "levels".

Even if it's luck, you see a lot of people with multiple auction items and you see the same people winning over and over again.

Just a rumour I heard but I heard that some people even use macros for auctions.

At the most recent auction, Nuke won a ~40k pink M4 and 2 different people won twice.

A simple fix for this would be adding more auction rooms. Maybe 3 more, then having admins that have to auction an item in each room at one time.

Separating people in a much more spaced out environment. keeping people looking for whatever item they want, and or letting people get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

hwaryun
    No, a better idea would be to have a queue bid system that goes up by a certain amount with a cooldown bid in place.

I don't know what macros these people are using but this would throw a wrench into their plans.

If we spread out the rooms, we may have a situation where "auction gangs" take control of a certain room.

I personally think they should add a note above each room, saying what item is currently being auctioned, saves running in and out of each room.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by iPie View Post
    I personally think they should add a note above each room, saying what item is currently being auctioned, saves running in and out of each room.
    Either that and/or a "highlight" which indicates which room is occupied/ how many people are in each room.

And what the bidding is at, so say i only have 100k without running in the room, i can see that its at like 50k and i got a chance to continue bidding, as appose to running in and realizing its past 100k already.