Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Can We Close Complex?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It hasn't been blocked in spar- as I told you @*** because I'm waiting on a new script to be made that will fix Chem and still allow it to be used in spar/ potentially bases again

- - - Updated - - -

Makes 0 sense. Chem wasn't used as regularly in spar before anyway so you're just proposing it to go back to the way it was before where it was a problem in bases which is why it was blocked in the first place.
    Don't forgot that it was blocked because Chem users were unable to compromise with it getting a stat rework that would have enabled it to be used in bases just without the explosive spam ability
    Doesn't change anything you told me that in game over a week ago. Still people are boosting with it, if you're not going to do anything about it, then you need to find a temporary fix to this issue. Don't shove everything under the carpet, and its not hard to *** a weapon from at least the two most used spar rooms in complex.

[QUOTE=BiTzSam;414890]It hasn't been blocked in spar- as I told you @*** because I'm waiting on a new script to be made that will fix Chem and still allow it to be used in spar/ potentially bases again

- - - Updated - - -
    As someone who never used chem and dealt with it from the minute it was released. It isn't that broken. Sure, it's basically minigun before minigun was fixed + ac. But it can be dealt with with quite alot of ease. But at the same time, chem is what lead the way to everyone staying in one base and never taking over others.
    -雄大 Out

[QUOTE=YuDai;414898]
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It hasn't been blocked in spar- as I told you @*** because I'm waiting on a new script to be made that will fix Chem and still allow it to be used in spar/ potentially bases again

- - - Updated - - -
    As someone who never used chem and dealt with it from the minute it was released. It isn't that broken. Sure, it's basically minigun before minigun was fixed + ac. But it can be dealt with with quite alot of ease. But at the same time, chem is what lead the way to everyone staying in one base and never taking over others.
    One Chem alone can be dealt with yes. However the issue which led to it being blocked was the amount of people within a single guild that had one which would then subsequently lead to the bases being held by whoever had the most chems.

- - - Updated - - -

How can any gang compete against a gang that has 3-5 Chem guns. At least if they're against a gang of bars they have some chance, against chemical guns with their explosive radius, burn damage, and firerate they just become cheap.

It doesn't even need to be the Chem gun that kills you, it's the fact that it can be used to damage you/ trap you without the user even needing to endanger themselves whilst a teammate just walks though the chemgun Fire and kills you

[QUOTE=BiTzSam;414907]
    Quote Originally Posted by YuDai View Post

One Chem alone can be dealt with yes. However the issue which led to it being blocked was the amount of people within a single guild that had one which would then subsequently lead to the bases being held by whoever had the most chems.

- - - Updated - - -

How can any gang compete against a gang that has 3-5 Chem guns. At least if they're against a gang of bars they have some chance, against chemical guns with their explosive radius, burn damage, and firerate they just become cheap.

It doesn't even need to be the Chem gun that kills you, it's the fact that it can be used to damage you/ trap you without the user even needing to endanger themselves whilst a teammate just walks though the chemgun Fire and kills you
    Dude, I've seen people barely be able to compete with chem that have MP5. And it's not hard to fire in short bursts with chem either. That's when it becomes apparent it needs a nerf on the freeze. Someone who knows what they're doing with chem will crush you in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Ball
    Something you don't have.
    [QUOTE=BiTzSam;414907]
    Quote Originally Posted by YuDai View Post

- - - Updated - - -

People can deal with maybe 3 max but that's absurd at best. So I completely see your point. The bare minimum to beat a chem is a bar and that's in a 1v1 most of the time. Chem has splash, and has harder bullets to dodge.

But from my general knowledge and basing, that wasn't really an issue encountered often except at darkside peak hours and if duke is on. In my opinion at least, people are locking down one base way to often. (That wasn't even the doing of chem either, although chem did contribute) It should be rewarding to take more then one at this point. Awhile back, it was more fun and strategetical to take more then one base and not boring as all hell. Everyone's locking down their one base by recruiting a percentage of the playerbase and having 15-50 players at one base and making pacifist deals with each other.
    -雄大 Out

Its because, chems shouldn't have been aloud to be purchased by so many people. The event shop needs to be like PC Era limiting the quantity of each item in the shop.

Honestly the whole "Remove Chem from Complex" can go in many directions. People either lowkey a***don complex, chem users get piss and cry a ton, or the complaints never end.

Both sides put up very good reasons. The chemical gun is very over powered is in all sense VERY hard to challenge, but at the same time removing it is like having your acc removed, all your hard work for nothing (that's if your acc was any good in the first place lol).

It's pretty rage inducing to lost 50% of the time to someone who legit just bombards you knowing that they have a pretty good chance at winning (unless your Rex) without much effort. It's just as stressful having your hard work sent down the drain so this is kinda a problem with no solution.
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

When you don't own a CG but you're still reading this at your own defense
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Fact is people who don't own a chemical gun get mad and cry because they can't get one for themselves. It's 200 ec for a reason, those who earn it have the right to use it, like it or not but that's a true statement
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Fact is people who don't own a chemical gun get mad and cry because they can't get one for themselves. It's 200 ec for a reason, those who earn it have the right to use it, like it or not but that's a true statement
    Fact is people who win EC events win ALL the EC events. Don't act like EC is easy to get when the cream of the crop are never giving anyone else a chance. It's not like you can easily practice events anyway, "git gud" is not an acceptable answer to this problem...