Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Item Frames

hwaryun

Item Frames

Just a little suggestion-

We should make item frames include alternate skins as well.

In the case of umbrellas, different colors are representative of different items. However, this is not the case for many guns.

I would like it if we made it so that item frames are exact replicas of a gun skin as well.

(ex. if you have black shipka skin equipped, an item frame that you grab with it equipped will show the black shipka)

That's a good idea but it should be more of a update to the item frames.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Doesn't work like that. Gunskins are different to the umbrellas. Each umbrella colour is a completely different item whilst guns skins are still the same item with prefixs determining which images and ganis are used instead of the original.
    The butterfly knife uses the same principle as the gun skins which is why you'd probably find that only displayed the gold version and not the other colours

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Doesn't work like that. Gunskins are different to the umbrellas. Each umbrella colour is a completely different item whilst guns skins are still the same item with prefixs determining which images and ganis are used instead of the original.
    The butterfly knife uses the same principle as the gun skins which is why you'd probably find that only displayed the gold version and not the other colours
    Then would it be possible to make it so that the item frames recognize that alternate- skin weapon as another entity itself without changing the inherent nature of the item completely?

Probably but that would require taking away one of our very limited scripters to spend time trying to redo the system so you have to think to yourself "is this something that is really worth taking away a scripter from working on new content." And for this idea the answer would be no

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Probably but that would require taking away one of our very limited scripters to spend time trying to redo the system so you have to think to yourself "is this something that is really worth taking away a scripter from working on new content." And for this idea the answer would be no
    /thread

Once again, wisdom from Bitzsam

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    /thread

Once again, wisdom from Bitzsam
    Omg does he speak English fluently

Banned

No one cares about skins -.-

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    Just a little suggestion-

We should make item frames include alternate skins as well.

In the case of umbrellas, different colors are representative of different items. However, this is not the case for many guns.

I would like it if we made it so that item frames are exact replicas of a gun skin as well.

(ex. if you have black shipka skin equipped, an item frame that you grab with it equipped will show the black shipka)

Stop posting this kind of stuff

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas13 View Post
    Stop posting this kind of stuff
    I can post whatever I'd like.

If you don't want to read it, don't. No one will cry if you don't.

Also, I don't think you're in any position to judge the posts that I contribute when a majority of your posts haven't been that constructive.

Banned
    This idea looks and sounds nice, but as stated by bitzsam it really isnt worth taking away a scripter just to have these appear.