Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is Chem worth it anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    You can't use it in bases so that decreases chances of getting kills
    People get like 200 kills in 15 mins by spamming start with chem
    I am honest if yall cant handle it then stfu

aligamer,ikyle,imaginary/margadosh,nicholas

You can't even use it in bases so no it's not worth it when you can get one of the ion weapons.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

i say go with flame

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that it has become a very very VERY big annoyance in spar. I swear to god the Chem should be meant for BASING AND PKING, NOT SPAR. The Bar itself is has been an annoyance for a very long time now, but seriously, the Chem took it to another level. Just put it like this, a gun that shoots explosive bullets at an extremely high fire rate WITH EXPLOSIONS in a small arena. The person with the Chem can EASILY beat someone. I have found the bar annoying, but after a while, it isn't even that hard to beat. The Chem on the other hand is so cheap in spar and is almost impossible to dodge. They literally just sit there and spam the weapon and there is a 90% chance of them winning every time. And I mean that as a fact not as a metaphor. I have beaten the someone with a chem in spar before, but seriously it's almost impossible to beat. Flame in spar i'm fine with because it's just spammy with fire. But the Chem has explosives so if you go near a wall, you basically are hurting yourself. You just can't dodge it! People are taking advantage of this, and even the bar itself struggles to beat it. And the Bar is already a cheap gun in spar. I would rather put it back in bases because the Chem has ruined spar. People actually like the Chem in basing, now more people are hating spar because of this gun. So how bout you give it it's actual purpose, which is for basing, and take it out of spar. Why do you think people bought this gun? For basing. *** the chem in spar, and put it back in bases.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!