Thread: Gun Testing Center

Banned

Gun Testing Center

A big problem in this community seems to be that people often want gun refunds, or moreover that they arent happy with the gun they just purchased. Being that guns are non refundable or tradeable, once you buy the weapon its a permanent sale. While this obvious being that this is in large part how the server stays afloat, I still feel cheated in a sense as the customer, which is why I created this post today.

It would be very interesting if there were a gun center that would allow players to test weapons before they buy them, however this would only be limited to inside the level of the building, meaning once you leave the area the gun disappears. The scripting for the idea could be borrowed off of the gun game scripts, which as you know at the end of the gun game the guns you currently have disappear. I think it would be beneficial to the community as a whole because it would allow consumers to have an idea of what they are truly purchasing which would also result in less complaints and demands for gun refunds. I see no reason as to why we cannot have this implemented as it there are only positive takeaways from this idea that are beneficial to the playerbase.