Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Gani Thread

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

My Gani Thread

People always saying "Good luck jimmy" "#JimmyForGani" all that stuff thanks everyone for supporting me to become a Gani staff!
    I have seen a variety of people that have posted gani threads but not me which is awkward... SOOOO I decided to make one! These are a few of the application ones since all my other ganis are on my other computer. Tell me what you think.

Gun Reload:
    https://gyazo.com/c9f9ec36fe74e794827d14c1ea01e6d5

Gun Fire:
    https://gyazo.com/92887d8ebd842423738597fcfd056faa

Melee Attack
    https://gyazo.com/c5f0095e61e404bb8820ee6e822ddff9
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

It doesn't LOAD FOR MEeeEee

the side views of the melee attack are a bit weird in my opinion

I didn't really like the sword attack, the down side looks similar to the katana while on the left side looks very weird, also your gun reload, when the clip is loaded and the gun goes back it looks really weird, I mainly didn't like your attack it's too similar to the katana imo, I'm pretty sure you could of done better with this.

Not that bad.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

It does look a bit odd, but in the sense, the obscure-looking tube is the magazine of the gun (I assume). The hand is between the handle and the magazine. The hand reloads the gun and then goes right on the handle. So it looks a bit weird that way. I'm not saying it's bad in any degree, I'm saying that other people see it differently. Also, I do agree on the katana gani. You could've totally bomb that application.

Can't he become a trial or some sort? Although there are other people out there that is good as well, he tried on the application at least. Other than that, he has a good potential.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    It does look a bit odd, but in the sense, the obscure-looking tube is the magazine of the gun (I assume). The hand is between the handle and the magazine. The hand reloads the gun and then goes right on the handle. So it looks a bit weird that way. I'm not saying it's bad in any degree, I'm saying that other people see it differently. Also, I do agree on the katana gani. You could've totally bomb that application.

Can't he become a trial or some sort? Although there are other people out there that is good as well, he tried on the application at least. Other than that, he has a good potential.
    I doubt it, magic is very strict on the hirings

Quote Originally Posted by Greg1861 View Post
    I doubt it, magic is very strict on the hirings
    You never know.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magicw View Post
    the side views of the melee attack are a bit weird in my opinion
    Yes they are. It's called a poke XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greg1861 View Post
    I didn't really like the sword attack, the down side looks similar to the katana while on the left side looks very weird, also your gun reload, when the clip is loaded and the gun goes back it looks really weird, I mainly didn't like your attack it's too similar to the katana imo, I'm pretty sure you could of done better with this.
    The thing about the gun is, the clip is kind of weird. I found it quite odd so I tried my best. Didn't turn out the way I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol guys it's ok I'm fine with not getting hired. I don't gani as much as I used to so i'm kinda rusty. I might try out some other time or maybe not at all.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

The melee side attack looks like you're trying to pick at something.