Thread: Pc Era

Pc Era

Graal PC Era

I just wanted to try something a little different so I downloaded graal servers and I log onto Graal PC Era client.

Honestly I've never played this server before but when I first experienced this I was really fascinated by the whole map. It's amazing that it has all this content, weapons, shops and buildings etc. I was even suprised you could deposit you're money at a nearby bank lmao. Theres just so much to talk about it. I'm wondering if any of you people out there want to join the server and play along with me.

(I apologize if this post lacks detail I'm tired at the time I wrote this out.)
    I wanted to keep this short and simple as possible.

I've also been very inactive on forums but I still tend to play iEra but not as much as I use to.
    Last edited by Jp; 03-02-2017 at 06:55 AM.

That reset hit me i lost my umbrella new mape change is quite similar to ios era

I stopped playing after the reset
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Well most people complain how playing on PC is hard but if u know how the concept works using mouse and arrow controls its way better than using a,s,d key.
    Drag...

Yeah I play iEra on PC, I'm much better in spar on PC than I am on my phone
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

I started playing Era pc after the reset so it didn't affect me, however I think era pc is a lot of fun but I haven't played it much. I am way better on my phone than pc when it comes to sparring. I am garbage on pc but I am good at dodging lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I started playing Era pc after the reset so it didn't affect me, however I think era pc is a lot of fun but I haven't played it much. I am way better on my phone than pc when it comes to sparring. I am garbage on pc but I am good at dodging lol.
    Same
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

No more betflip smh why would you do this alf
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

When did it reset? i had a **** ton of stuff on PC client. been playing since 2003, went through a couple resets already during its time. If i lost my model 1887's and my head/shield codes, its not even worth logging back in to. RIP when PC client had 200 players daily. Those were the days, where gangs were actually gangs and not just anyone who could create one.