Thread: Pk problem and era is boring

Pk problem and era is boring

Era is getting so boring now. No more new things are added. Dont get me wrong these holiday shops are cool and all but i just log on see them and then dont log on for another 5 days. What do you guys do to make playing era fun?

Onto the pk problem can people like n!chola? Answer this.
    So i can get 2k kills a day however after a couple of days i get tired of pking and then totally forget about it. What do u guys do to stay motivated and devoted to pking?

I joined a active gang and im still inactive cant do events cus of lag

Be mad and pk
    Feel free to cry but don't break rules ok

- - - Updated - - -

When I used to PK I didn't join any PK gang

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone keeps following you to kill you, let him kill you he'll feel better and leave you

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Era is getting so boring now. No more new things are added. Dont get me wrong these holiday shops are cool and all but i just log on see them and then dont log on for another 5 days. What do you guys do to make playing era fun?

So i can get 2k kills a day however after a couple of days i get tired of pking and then totally forget about it. What do u guys do to stay motivated and devoted to pking?

Find noobs gas them and kill them. Free kills quick and easy.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post

I know how you feel, try listening to music while your playing. Set a goal for yourself and pk with others that you know or that you know are serious about pking. If you need a gang that's serious about pking pm me ill rec you to 'PkingAll'. We have Wesley that has 530k kills (owner of the gang), it is also a sub gang for the fort gang known as "Pking".

If that doesn't work then try being a fort leader, you are their to motivate others and others are their to motivate you. I love the positive and hype feedback i get when I'm going off in fort.

Hope this helped.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I want them to bring back quests dude

- - - Updated - - -

A REAL QUEST WHICH TAKES A WHILE TO DO LIKE THE OLD ONES

Then shutup and quit.

Peace.