Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Make TS better

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Because our cute loved prs let over 200 players in
    What are rules if they're tossed into trash?

Picture it as war, since TS is about killing the people who die in a war don't get to win anything, people who hid from war came out alive, the purpose of the event is to stay alive, the prize is given to whom stays alive
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Don't you love the people who say 'rush!!' but just sit there trying to stay alive. Lmfao.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry! View Post
    Don't you love the people who say 'rush!!' but just sit there trying to stay alive. Lmfao.
    I play smart
    Not just stand still and wait for my teammates =~=
    I hate when players with full HP don't do anything besides complaining like, why

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Because our cute loved prs let over 200 players in
    I let in 100-130, 150+ is too much lag and can last forever
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I let in 100-130, 150+ is too much lag and can last forever
    You do realize that 100 players are a lot
    Right

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Picture it as war, since TS is about killing the people who die in a war don't get to win anything, people who hid from war came out alive, the purpose of the event is to stay alive, the prize is given to whom stays alive
    So why should it even be called a team event if it's basically every man for himself. Besides, in the irl wars, do we recognize the people who stayed alive, or do we recognize and remember the great fallen heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    So why should it even be called a team event if it's basically every man for himself. Besides, in the irl wars, do we recognize the people who stayed alive, or do we recognize and remember the great fallen heroes?
    I didn't say it's every man for himself, the players just don't know how to properly play it as a team, you can't expect everyone to win, we do remember fallen heroes, but do they get prizes that'll benefit them if they're dead?
    In conclusion you can just afk in the event and wait for the team to win to get an ec if what you're asking for is to be implemented, they have to stay alive for it.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I didn't say it's every man for himself, the players just don't know how to properly play it as a team, you can't expect everyone to win, we do remember fallen heroes, but do they get prizes that'll benefit them if they're dead?
    In conclusion you can just afk in the event and wait for the team to win to get an ec if what you're asking for is to be implemented, they have to stay alive for it.
    Maybe idk, but I feel like a dirty rotten player when I just afk and make everyone else work.