View Poll Results: Which gun to use for sparring?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • BAR

6 33.33%
  • M4

6 33.33%
  • Other (please let me know)

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which gun should I use for sparring?

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    M4 is garbage now comparing to the other guns
    People who tell u to buy the M4 and they don't even use it tell them to go kill themselves
    Yeah bar
    Auction guns are even better
    I am offended. I used the M4 to get my Vector it is not garbage whatsoever. You obviously don't know how to use it and rely on the cheap auction guns and the bar. Plus, I never see you sparring so how would you know if the M4 has the capability of beating cheap ec, and auction guns. Sorry but there are ion carbine sparrers that almost never beat me when I use the M4. You know why? Cause the M4 requires skill to use, hence why you would describe it as a garbage gun. Sorry but you're info is false and lacks evidence. Also I am very surprised that people would choose the bar in the poll. Only 2 people thought that the M4 is good? Wow you guys obviously do not spar. Sorry but haha there is no counter argument to this case closed but the M4. You won't regret it if you actually practice with it. People say when they first get it "I can't win with it so it sucks" which is true it can be hard to win with it when you first get it, but with practice, trust me you could be a beast on spar. Some M4 users are so good that they can beat any gun
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

JungleJimmy is the chosen one

And yeah, no guns sucks except you. They were already nerfed (like BAR) for being too OP.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I am offended. I used the M4 to get my Vector it is not garbage whatsoever. You obviously don't know how to use it and rely on the cheap auction guns and the bar. Plus, I never see you sparring so how would you know if the M4 has the capability of beating cheap ec, and auction guns. Sorry but there are ion carbine sparrers that almost never beat me when I use the M4. You know why? Cause the M4 requires skill to use, hence why you would describe it as a garbage gun. Sorry but you're info is false and lacks evidence. Also I am very surprised that people would choose the bar in the poll. Only 2 people thought that the M4 is good? Wow you guys obviously do not spar. Sorry but haha there is no counter argument to this case closed but the M4. You won't regret it if you actually practice with it. People say when they first get it "I can't win with it so it sucks" which is true it can be hard to win with it when you first get it, but with practice, trust me you could be a beast on spar. Some M4 users are so good that they can beat any gun
    If I rarely spar nowadays it doesn't mean I've never sparred nor I know nothing
    M4 is dead now get over it and it doesn't make you more pro just like some people think.
    I used to use m4 a lot and I used to win a lot with it.
    And jimmy you use bar not m4 lol

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    M4 is trash compard to bar and stuff

Bar is a better overall gun...for pking, basing and sparring. I know a lot of people will hate you if you use it but it cause they die so fast.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I lose alot of respect for those who pk and spar with bar

Use whatever gun you feel comfortable with.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    And most people who rage are the ones with m4a3 and vector..like??????
    Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I enable pms and public chat for friends only when I spar

Veteran
    Use the BAR to trigger angry little sparrers.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Why would people want your respect though. Who plays this game for respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Use the BAR to trigger angry little sparrers.

Why would people want your respect though. Who plays this game for respect.
    lol, funny
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer