View Poll Results: Which gun to use for sparring?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • BAR

6 33.33%
  • M4

6 33.33%
  • Other (please let me know)

6 33.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which gun should I use for sparring?

I suggest m4. Everyone has it and it's good in my opinion but people are abusing Bar In spar where they get quick wins just so they can get vector. If they use bar then, they're trash.

Lmao you guys telling him to bar spar! rip man just be ready for the hate

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Lmao you guys telling him to bar spar! rip man just be ready for the hate
    And why would he get hate for using the bar? Maybe because it's op?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    No, because noobs rage when they lose to the skill of someone using bar. Don't turn this into something Sam.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

BAR is great to spar with but its not exactly a good style for multi use gun sparring... I prefer semi auto guns that can actually Place attacks instead of hoping for an automatic to hit someone. BAR's freeze is insane, its enough time to get killed in spar in close calls. I don't have a gun of recommendation but I loved when i used Scar-H because every shot made would hit (But has slow fire rate) and the hit timer when I used it was OP. Guns like that I recommend. Its 82.k (as Ive seen last time on Trivia). I would even go as far as the SCAR-H having the same hit timer as starter guns. Starter gun freeze is insanity i tell you, put that in BAR (like in the past) and it would automatically become OP. High hit timers are the best for this era of sparrers because most spam their gun (and rely on impatience of the opponent to win).
    This is my observation, may not apply to everyone.

Yea the Scar-H is good for sparring from what I seen.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Not even close just people lose to it and cry about bar sparrers. I actually find I do better with m4 than bar just because the freeze when shooting. Nice try though, I think they say A for effort??

William Shakespear

Not even close just people lose to it and cry about bar sparrers. I actually find I do better with m4 than bar just because the freeze when shooting. Nice try though, I think they say A for effort??
    You're trying to avoid the truth so hard. You're missing the point, why do people cry about bar spammers specifically? There are other guns that spam as much if not more.

The reason why people specifically don't like BARs in spar is because they are so strong and don't take a lot of skill to win. As someone else mentioned people use it for "quick wins in spar to get the vector".

Since you like to compare BAR to m4 so much lets loo at the stats.
    BAR has 0.005 more freeze than the M4 which is next to nothing, at the trade off of being 0.06 faster. Which is a pretty significant different. Along with that the BAR also has 5 more bullets and of course does 10 damage. If you honestly don't think the BAR is op then you must not play the game

You're trying to avoid the truth so hard. You're missing the point, why do people cry about bar spammers specifically? There are other guns that spam as much if not more.

The reason why people specifically don't like BARs in spar is because they are so strong and don't take a lot of skill to win. As someone else mentioned people use it for "quick wins in spar to get the vector".

Since you like to compare BAR to m4 so much lets loo at the stats.
    BAR has 0.005 more freeze than the M4 which is next to nothing, at the trade off of being 0.06 faster. Which is a pretty significant different. Along with that the BAR also has 5 more bullets and of course does 10 damage. If you honestly don't think the BAR is op then you must not play the game
    If bar is so OP then why doesn't everyone use it in spar? If its that good then people would use it? Except it's not and the thing you seem to not quite understand is PREFERENCE! you always wanna compare stats did you ever think that the little difference in freeze makes a big difference to me? No because you only care about what you want.

Like in Multiplex, I use 5 freeze 5 rof. Could I use 6 freeze and 4 rof? Sure is it the same? No. But is it close? Yes, but I still prefer 5-5

William Shakespear

If bar is so OP then why doesn't everyone use it in spar? If its that good then people would use it? Except it's not and the thing you seem to not quite understand is PREFERENCE! you always wanna compare stats did you ever think that the little difference in freeze makes a big difference to me? No because you only care about what you want.

Like in Multiplex, I use 5 freeze 5 rof. Could I use 6 freeze and 4 rof? Sure is it the same? No. But is it close? Yes, but I still prefer 5-5
    You are fighting Bitzsam, thee Gun Admin who creates and edits stats on guns, not only you are challenging him, but you are also saying that YOU know the game and guns better than the creator. Your argument died long ago. Please, stop boasting about your "supposed" gun skill dominates the game. Awesome, you can move your fingers on point. That doesn't get you anywhere in life. I'm really disappointed in this kind of talk back to people that are staff especially in this context of a regular ol player saying I know my stats better than you Gun admin.

Don't respond Czar, only read because I won't be responding.