View Poll Results: Which gun to use for sparring?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • BAR

6 33.33%
  • M4

6 33.33%
  • Other (please let me know)

6 33.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which gun should I use for sparring?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    You are fighting Bitzsam, thee Gun Admin who creates and edits stats on guns, not only you are challenging him, but you are also saying that YOU know the game and guns better than the creator. Your argument died long ago. Please, stop boasting about your "supposed" gun skill dominates the game. Awesome, you can move your fingers on point. That doesn't get you anywhere in life. I'm really disappointed in this kind of talk back to people that are staff especially in this context of a regular ol player saying I know my stats better than you Gun admin.

Don't respond Czar, only read because I won't be responding.
    So yet another person riding him simply because hes an admin. Lol, not once in that last response did I ever say I knew stats better than him. Also I did not even brag about being skill based, yet another assumption, maybe you should be the one reading and not responding because at this point I question if you ever even think before clicking that submit button. Also about moving fingers around, don't you also play the game? lmao???

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Buy BAR if you want to be the lowest lifeform on the iera server.

Serious, BAR spam in spar is ridiculous. I'd suggest M4, Sten, and Souizen if you want to be looked upon as a skillful player.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Buy BAR if you want to be the lowest lifeform on the iera server.

Serious, BAR spam in spar is ridiculous. I'd suggest M4, Sten, and Souizen if you want to be looked upon as a skillful player.
    You can be a skill-full player by using bar.
    You can also beat a person using bar easily, I have done it and others have as well.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    You are fighting Bitzsam, thee Gun Admin who creates and edits stats on guns, not only you are challenging him, but you are also saying that YOU know the game and guns better than the creator. Your argument died long ago. Please, stop boasting about your "supposed" gun skill dominates the game. Awesome, you can move your fingers on point. That doesn't get you anywhere in life. I'm really disappointed in this kind of talk back to people that are staff especially in this context of a regular ol player saying I know my stats better than you Gun admin.

Don't respond Czar, only read because I won't be responding.
    bitz diehard fan

Manager
    BAR is straight up better. It's very powerful and versatile but, wins can be a little cheap in small spar rooms.
    People just don't use it much because it's less skillful, i don't use it as i prefer guns with lower freeze (ion carbine, ripper, in spar mode, etc).
    You seem new to spar, as you're unsure about which gun is better, so I'd suggest getting a bar, so at least you have a chance vs vector/m4a3/ion/mp5/auction gun users. Sure it's less skillful, but it's good to base and pk with too. Just switch to a 9dmg spar gun in future once you improve, if you want to focus on skill + keep people happy

Banned
    Best gun would be PDW SD because i have personally won bitzsam when mp5 was out

PDW SD is good from what I seen in spar

Soldier
    Steal your moms credit card for auctions.
    I been feeling like the man lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Band1t View Post
    Steal your moms credit card for auctions.
    U first nob

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    BAR is straight up better. It's very powerful and versatile but, wins can be a little cheap in small spar rooms.
    People just don't use it much because it's less skillful, i don't use it as i prefer guns with lower freeze (ion carbine, ripper, in spar mode, etc).
    You seem new to spar, as you're unsure about which gun is better, so I'd suggest getting a bar, so at least you have a chance vs vector/m4a3/ion/mp5/auction gun users. Sure it's less skillful, but it's good to base and pk with too. Just switch to a 9dmg spar gun in future once you improve, if you want to focus on skill + keep people happy
    SMALL SPAR ROOMS!! in other rooms that require dodging bar gets rekt by guns as low as an m4

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear