Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cops vs Gangsters

Cops vs Gangsters

In the guide , it shows that there are zones which says that some areas are cops , and some are gangsters.
    It also says that cops can enter cop zones and gangsters can enter their zones. Why isn't this added? And I saw a grammatical error.
    It says fraction instead of faction

It would be nice if the areas can be entered by the specific align

I don't know about that...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I was bored so I looked at the guide and saw this , I'm a 2012 Player . But idk if this was on graal in the past then removed

Cops vs Gangsters

True bring it back!
    Maybe with a new system that every 2hours or everyday or whatever the time can be , the base align changes and it kicks out those who ain't with the required align that will make the basing more fun and less camping , for example tachi is now gangster zone only gangster align players can enter and The ones that's aren't with the gangster align gets kicked there is 2 ways that this members can enter 1) they can go and pk to get there align to the required one 2) they can go find another base that they can enter that matches there align

By this way it will end home base and campaign and every gang will hard work to base because they will have to keep finding a new base every several time and this way will show us the powerful gangs in era remember the strongest survive wish it happens
    Alot of people will disagree coz actually era basing gangs this days depends on peace gangs and camping in one base which is actually free hours with no hard work or even action

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beo; 03-08-2017 at 10:55 AM.

I agree with that idea, also it would be good if only gangsters can go in certain places eg: The Potluck Pig
    And cops can only enter places eg: Police Stations

It would be even better if a certain align can have a 24 hour daily quest.

Allowing players to have a fun time being a cop or a gangster

EH...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Doubt the quest will happen. This is iera what do you expect?

The thing is everyone pks noobs and after an X amount of kills your align goes towards gangster, so keeping a cop align would require basically only pking streakers meaning it would mostly be noobs in the cop zone. Unless they change how the align works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    The thing is everyone pks noobs and after an X amount of kills your align goes towards gangster, so keeping a cop align would require basically only pking streakers meaning it would mostly be noobs in the cop zone. Unless they change how the align works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U can enter the zone but not the base unless your align matches the required one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BiTzSam stated that the Country Side will be more cop vs thug themed
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".