Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Gang

A New Gang

So I am very disappointed in the way the whole gang system has progressed throughout the last few years. I think peacing is one of the stupidest things ever, and I also think "home" bases are the stupidest thing ever. People don't even care about having fun anymore, it's all about the hours. Besides if gangs would move around like they used to, and double or triple bases, they would get more hours anyway. People need to stop claiming bases and peacing with everyone else. Notice how you can look at the map at any given point of time, and the same gangs will be holding the same exact bases. This is why I want to create a gang where we move around, and war everybody, and double or triple other bases. I want to bring back the old basing style. Sure people might not love us, but that doesnt matter, all the matters is having fun. That's why all these "og" players are quitting, because there is no action anymore. Hmu if you wanna create this gang with me, or if you know of one similar.

Peaceing and home basing is the way gang always based so don't get stroppy when ur "gang" can't take any bases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the way to base, how do you think other countries stand there ground?

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    That is the way to base, how do you think other countries stand there ground?
    well.. back in the days USSR was all by themselves

Bh has been an on/off base now since most of M2S and Decade ranks have been not as active.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm not saying it should be like the real world, I just remember back like 3 years when basing was different. Gangs such as Ifreeze and Ebizou would move all over the place and double, triple, sometimes quadruple bases. They had no "home" base necessarily. I miss that!

You don't understand, EBI, iFreeze had homebases. They asked their peace gangs if they can double or triple because they were low. You don't know what is actually going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    well.. back in the days USSR was all by themselves
    That's why they were defeated.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    That's why they were defeated.
    Toasted

They played back when 4 ppl could hold a base because they had skill. Now gangs won't double unless they have at least 20 ppl on. Smh "oh we're the best gang ever" like fr I'd hope u can hold a base with 20 members.

- - - Updated - - -

What also is stupid is everyone is scared of each other. Gangs don't want to start a war because it's never just 1v1 it's 5v5. Why should they risk losing a couple of hours, when they can just sit there peacefully all day.