Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A New Gang

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    USA wasn't it was USSR, Britain, Canada and Italy. About 5 years after USA joined.
    Italy was never ally's with USSR.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyJickyCony View Post
    Italy was never ally's with USSR.
    Yes they were if we are all talking about the World War Italy was allied with Russia.

USSR was axis at first until Hitler cheated USSR, after the USSR realized they were cheated on they joined the allies.

All the Axis Powers were Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, USSR

All the Allies were United States, Britain, France, USSR, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Yugoslavia

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Yes they were if we are all talking about the World War Italy was allied with Russia.

USSR was axis at first until Hitler cheated USSR, after the USSR realized they were cheated on they joined the allies.

All the Axis Powers were Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, USSR

All the Allies were United States, Britain, France, USSR, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Yugoslavia

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    bruh thats what i was saying ._. lmao i appologize i worded wrong but i was saying towards the first it was only ussr italy and germany thats what i was talking about then yes your correct it had switched when hitler betrayed stalin and invaded stalingrad and unfortunately failed the attack and hitler was defeated.

Don't talk about history if you don't know anything other than the basics, discussions like this go no where.

Also keep this thread on topic please. I think the basing system needs improvement as well. There should be bases for new gangs before they have to fight the big dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Don't talk about history if you don't know anything other than the basics, discussions like this go no where.

Also keep this thread on topic please. I think the basing system needs improvement as well. There should be bases for new gangs before they have to fight the big dogs.
    It won't change
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Maybe with a new system that every 2hours or everyday or whatever the time can be , the base align changes and it kicks out those who ain't with the required align that will make the basing more fun and less camping , for example tachi is now gangster zone only gangster align players can enter and The ones that's aren't with the gangster align gets kicked there is 2 ways that this members can enter 1) they can go and pk to get there align to the required one 2) they can go find another base that they can enter that matches there align

By this way it will end home base and campaign and every gang will hard work to base because they will have to keep finding a new base every several time and this way will show us the powerful gangs in era remember the strongest survive wish it happens
    Alot of people will disagree coz actually era basing gangs this days depends on peace gangs and camping in one base which is actually free hours with no hard work or even action

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Thank you!
    It won't change....sorry.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

You do know gangs will just peace and swap every time it changes.... such as decade and nbk they will just swap bases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea man
    New gangs should be made to attack random bases and to stop peacing