Thread: How do you click on other player's profile on PC?

How do you click on other player's profile on PC?

Clicking on other players to view their profiles on my phone is not an issue. However, IT IS on my laptop! (Hence the question title, hehe sorry.)

Because of this, I can't add ANYBODY when using my laptop nor invite them nor pm them. Only others can. I could, however, click my friends' profiles though but ONLY in the allocated spot at the bottom of my screen and NOT on their characters on screen in real time so I COULDN'T really invite them (to ride my car at least).

Is this only for me? Or does everybody on a PC does? Or anybody?

I can't find any answers on the net and other forums I know of so sorry for the bother

Additional Info:

- I'm playing through era.graalonline.com if it helps. I've also tried playing era on facebook but it's the same case there!
    - I also tried to making a new character and see if it's exclusive to my character but nope, still can't. (I was able to 'add' snk by clicking him on the tutorial of course but when I was in game, I found out I still can't click on other players to see their profiles and add them as friends maybe)
    Last edited by Nmlss; 03-10-2017 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Additional Information

Right click show profile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Right click show profile

I just tried that but I can only view my own

SCRATCH THAT. It must have been the player is already nonexistent the time I clicked. Tried with others and it worked! Thanks so much

Your welcome to view your own profile u can tap anywhere on the screen to view someone profile u need to tap on them

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Your welcome to view your own profile u can tap anywhere on the screen to view someone profile u need to tap on them

Oh, thanks again!

Banned
    why do you even play iEra on pc lol play Graal Playerworlds instead

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    It is more difficult to open a player's profile on pc. You need to first right click then left click view profile and your cursor needs to be at the shadow or feet area of the player profile you wanted to view while you clicked view profile. I think when you right click the screen freezes clientside so if you do not do it quickly the player could move before you are able to left click him and it will open your profile instead.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

right click>show profile
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

/close tread problem is solved and question is answered