Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Pistols stats:price

Plasma Pistols stats:price

I recently purchased the Plasma Pistols (80 ec) about a week ago and to be honest I feel the gun is overpriced for such low level stats. The picture I uploaded are the stats of the Plasma Pistols and the Assault Rifle which you can find under the bridge for $30,000. It shows that the Assault Rifle is better than the 80 ec pistols in freeze, firerate, spread, and clip. Im posting this thread because I feel the guns should be buffed, for 80 event coins which is quite a lot to save up for its not a very good gun at all. Since I am one of two players who paid for it I think it would be a perfect time to change the weapon stats or reduce the price to something equivalent of $30,000 gralats. For 15 more ec which isnt a lot you can buy ion which contains a GM4, fastest melee in the game, and a sawed off shotgun. Which means its a $200,000+ equivalent gun. Now that seems to be kind of unfair considering the difference is only 15 ec. If the stats are set and won't be changed Im asking for a 50% refund because the gun is pretty bad in any situation, spar, pk, basing.

Thank you.IMG_0868.jpg

Like most event items, it's probably a novelty item. I do agree with you, however.

It's a really crappy price.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    I have to agree that the disparity (in money terms) between these comparable weapons is quite large lol.
    I don't see why it should cost 80 EC considering the stats when compared to money guns, that being said I don't have a lot of knowledge about gun balancing so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
    But it does seem like a bit of a rip-off at 80EC.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    I have to agree that the disparity (in money terms) between these comparable weapons is quite large lol.
    I don't see why it should cost 80 EC considering the stats when compared to money guns, that being said I don't have a lot of knowledge about gun balancing so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
    But it does seem like a bit of a rip-off at 80EC.
    No, you're right. This gun has terrible stats for it's price.

I take back the novelty statement. If someone is going to argue that this is a novelty item, please make it look a bit better with a unique gani or something.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    I dont really think sammy made the gun. If he did, he would make it good, really good since everything he made is op lol

Sam buff the gun or give it something cool like the jetpack like ion pistols after gas 99/100 getting plasma pistols
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Banned
    btw, i think the pistols are ugly as hell

I mean the gun looked like it was rushed, the graphics aren't the same as shown as the item when purchasing it, when reloading the gani has a 3rd hand. Theres really nothing special about the gun, it was a pretty big disappointment. :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ban View Post
    I mean the gun looked like it was rushed, the graphics aren't the same as shown as the item when purchasing it, when reloading the gani has a 3rd hand. Theres really nothing special about the gun, it was a pretty big disappointment. :/
    No need to write a long sentence. Just say its a unfinished crap which is worse than a nerfed gun

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    No need to write a long sentence. Just say its a unfinished crap which is worse than a nerfed gun
    He can write a long sentence if he wants. He has the right to his opinion and how he expresses it. Deal with it.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today