Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Plasma Pistols stats:price

Yes it's a piece of crap but Im trying to be respectful, not trying to offend anyone who took part in making it.

Pretty bad stats from what I can see, it should be like 35 ec
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

That's not todo with it being underpowered, it's more the assault rifle being over powered. It's description is wrong as well (assault rifle), pretty sure it does 4 damage per bullet perfect not in good shape making the plasma pistols do 9 damage if both hit, and assault rifle 8.

The auction dual rafficas are pretty widely accepted as an extremely powerful/ saught after gun, comparing the stats

Name - Raffica(s)
    Freeze - 0.159 | 0.15
    Firerate - 0.3 | 0.345
    Spread - 0.05
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1 | 2
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

The plasma pistol has 0.04 less spread (low spread given to make it easier to hit both bullets so it's 9 damage so that's actually better for the plasma pistol), same freeze rate, and 0.035 slower. The only real considerable difference is the 7 more shots the rafficas had over it. But I mean we are comparing 80ec to roughly 300k, and that's assuming you actually manage to win a second raffica.

So really the only major difference is that plasma pistols is stacked and has to hit both bullets for the 9 damage and the 7 less clip. 80EC isn't unreasonable considering that, especially as dual rafficas are hard to obtain and go for several hundred thousand at auctions.

You can't really expect a gun to be buffed because you don't like it, when you have had the exact stats of it available for many months before you purchased it. As for the graphics, the icon is the same gun as what you bought, idk why you're trying to say it's different when it's literally the rotated version of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That's not todo with it being underpowered, it's more the assault rifle being over powered. It's description is wrong as well (assault rifle), pretty sure it does 4 damage per bullet perfect not in good shape making the plasma pistols do 9 damage if both hit, and assault rifle 8.

The auction dual rafficas are pretty widely accepted as an extremely powerful/ saught after gun, comparing the stats

Name - Raffica(s)
    Freeze - 0.159 | 0.15
    Firerate - 0.3 | 0.345
    Spread - 0.05
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1 | 2
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

The plasma pistol has 0.04 less spread (low spread given to make it easier to hit both bullets so it's 9 damage so that's actually better for the plasma pistol), same freeze rate, and 0.035 slower. The only real considerable difference is the 7 more shots the rafficas had over it. But I mean we are comparing 80ec to roughly 300k, and that's assuming you actually manage to win a second raffica.

So really the only major difference is that plasma pistols is stacked and has to hit both bullets for the 9 damage and the 7 less clip. 80EC isn't unreasonable considering that, especially as dual rafficas are hard to obtain and go for several hundred thousand at auctions.

You can't really expect a gun to be buffed because you don't like it, when you have had the exact stats of it available for many months before you purchased it. As for the graphics, the icon is the same gun as what you bought, idk why you're trying to say it's different when it's literally the rotated version of the gun.
    Rafficas are good because theres a gold zone between the style on how you use it and its stats, and when you water down the stats it just becomes ineffective in any situation. Ive tried basing with it, theres really not much you can do against a bar or another OP gun.

There are 2 other items that are 80 ec water/electric staff, which are pretty much flamethrowers with an automatic melee. The plasma pistols aren't even on par with the other 80 ec items. Cripple canon is 75 ec and is OP comes with two modes of shooting as well. The point Im trying to make is that this gun doesnt not match up to other guns of its price, Its like selling a hand gun for 150k just because its green.

I know what you mean, how you don't want it to be an ec raffica but if its gonna be this low tier of a weapon it needs to have the price lowered. It's the reason why no one has boughten it besides me and another player, and the shops been updated for months. You can ask any player they will tell you its not good for 80 event coins.

I could set up a vote but that would be pointless most players already know its not worth its price, a few players even told me that they used it in crypt and said it sucked. I wasn't playing graal when the gun was released nor when it was free to use in the crypt event so I wouldn't know, also I haven't used the forums in awhile.

About the graphics the item showcased in the events shop is a full silver gun without the large obnoxious light on the sides. So my conclusion is that the price is high because it resembles rafficas but its not so the price shouldn't be what it is , doesnt even come with anything special besides green bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

Name - Raffica(s)
    Freeze - 0.159 | 0.15
    Firerate - 0.3 | 0.345
    Spread - 0.05
    Clip - 16
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1 | 2
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - N

It's extremely underwelming for 80 ec

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    It's extremely underwelming for 80 ec
    indeed
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I got these for free so I can't complain but I gotta agree that it is quite underwelming indeed
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I got these for free so I can't complain but I gotta agree that it is quite underwelming indeed
    This
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

The rafficas actually seem to have similar stats to the m4, which is only 55k

Name - M4
    Damage - 8
    Freeze - 0.1945
    Firerate - 0.30
    Spread - 0.1
    Clip - 16
    Reload Freeze - 0.30
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - Rafficas (Dual)
    Damage - 8