Thread: I cant enter my house via Era Pc, any idea? (Also, how to refill my car?)

I cant enter my house via Era Pc, any idea? (Also, how to refill my car?)

Sorry for another lame question but it's driving me nuts as to whyy

Whenever I try to enter my own house, a pop up box always pops saying "Sorry but you can only enter houses when being alive and not busy doing anything." And it pops up even when I'm doing nothing alreadyy AND alive.

What should be done?

(Also, if you can tell me how to refill my car xD Is it automatic? Cause when I have just bought it, I was testing it and paused at a gas station attendant coincidentally. And then he refilled my car! And now that I've used it for quite a while, I tried to get it refilled the same way but to no avail. Does my gas tank have to be empty to do so? I once bumped an attendant and told me I should honk my car to get it refilled.. but I dont know how to honk it either! I'm so so sorry for all these questions!)

Thanks in advance and have a good day

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    equip a food and try to enter again, or swing any melee

- - - Updated - - -

and to refill gas, go to the nearby gas station and press the car horns and wait for the npc to refill it, no it doenst have to be empty to be able to refill it, you can refill it at anytime, and to honk your car equip your car and look to the bottom left of your screen, i assume theres three buttons, press the one below

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    equip a food and try to enter again, or swing any melee

- - - Updated - - -

and to refill gas, go to the nearby gas station and press the car horns and wait for the npc to refill it, no it doenst have to be empty to be able to refill it, you can refill it at anytime, and to honk your car equip your car and look to the bottom left of your screen, i assume theres three buttons, press the one below
    Thanks for the help!
    Unfortunately, I cant find the buttons for honking my car. There's no three buttons on the bottom left of my screen so..

------

Oh, I now know how. Just found a previous thread regarding this (source: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...missions-on-PC). Just press the spacebar!

Anyway, thanks a lot for all the answers to my question

That was resolved quick :0
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

/closethread
    HIIYYAA!!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Esmeree be helpful
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Hello to whoever is reading this before this is closed
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer