Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GraalOnline Granite Hiring!

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    No need to be sorry, Gabi.
    They have some questionable staff from what I've seen and yes, the application lacking - alot.
    Tell him what he needs to do to improve it, instead of picking out all of the negatives without solutions.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Just gonna say it's very unorganized and unprofessional, seriously why do you hire prs when you probably won't have any players playing it?

Quote Originally Posted by NickyJickyCony View Post
    Hire me as com/server admin or administrator
    join the server

- - - Updated - - -

You know what I'm just gonna close the thread since it's so damn unprofessional, god I cant seem to find any nice/decent people now a days.

- - - Updated - - -

Yall just talk about how bad it is, but you never give us a chance to show the good in our server. so there for if you don't want to apply don't, and if you do the do so. Do not come on here to talk about how "Unprofessional" we are.

who ever thinks this server gonna suck u can bite me look at you a bunch of noobs that have nothing better to do but criticize so shut up your just a bunch of fat losers with no life

- - - Updated - - -

and if i find u on era u better run

Not hiring any server admins ATM

also I got in btw and they have been nothing but kind and professional with me and have give me promotions and rewards.

your server won't do so good if you can't even take some criticism.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Tell him what he needs to do to improve it, instead of picking out all of the negatives without solutions.
    It's not in my interests

no wonder your sad and have to hate on everyone just cause your life sucks doesnt mean you need to make everyones life worse

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    no wonder your sad and have to hate on everyone just cause your life sucks doesnt mean you need to make everyones life worse
    What he saying is true take it more as advice and seriously I'm talking about the proffionalsim on the development team not the prs, which I think their clearly shouldn't be any at all since it's a server under construction they are basically useless.
    Resigned Gani Artist
    Resigned iZone Gani Admin