Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MPX Sparring Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    If you want an easy strategy to win just hold bottom with an Rof based weapon such as 4-5-1 or 5-5-0

It gets kind of boring and a cheap way to win but it's the best way to start out, also when I say hold I mean hug that wall lmao, don't even leave it. Also just play safe, one thing I've noticed is people get really impatient, so they start to try and rush and thats when the high rof build will destroy them, feel free to run around the arena a little and when they chase after you turn on them
    Them tactics tho...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    If you want an easy strategy to win just hold bottom with an Rof based weapon such as 4-5-1 or 5-5-0

It gets kind of boring and a cheap way to win but it's the best way to start out, also when I say hold I mean hug that wall lmao, don't even leave it. Also just play safe, one thing I've noticed is people get really impatient, so they start to try and rush and thats when the high rof build will destroy them, feel free to run around the arena a little and when they chase after you turn on them
    You mentioned "hugging the wall", do you mean the bottom?

To win every spar easy and have iTox's stats turn to data and open every app you have, then locate your VPN to Australia and start sparring noobs at 3 AM server time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Or you could be Asian like me, and hug bottom with a 4-5-1 build, and watch as people call out your "eating"
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Or you could be Asian like me, and hug bottom with a 4-5-1 build, and watch as people call out your "eating"
    Same.

Its pretty annoying when people say you eat when you dodge all their bullets