Thread: Templar not worth buying ar auction right now

Banned

Templar not worth buying ar auction right now

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...r-Dagger-Fixes

Templar is 7 damage (the damage of ec items worth 10 ec) and it looks cool with lots of aura effects that dont really do anything. As well as considering lots of cheaper items worth 1,000 trochus at tables can heal and do more useful things than templar-i dont think the staff should be auctioning it for 2-3 minutes especially since theres gani fixes that need to be re visited (weapon holding especially). The templar has went over $200,000 at auction-needs buff and fixes.

Hmm, agreed I since it once it looked weird
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    The attack gani is very novice and broken even. Physically its worth 10k gralats except for all the effects-disgraceful to be auctioning it in its current state although it hasnt been auctioned in like 6 weeks.

Just sell it for tro, I doubt people are gonna pay more because it has a fixed gani so sell it now.
    People pay for rarity. Lets say that you had 500k tro, would you buy a regular brella or a blookat katana (Obviously with an unbiased opinion) you'd go for the rarer one, even if they fix it as a gani it wont change.
    Also lets not get started on how irrational people are when it comes to auctions, i payed 183k to get a weapon which is the exact same thing as the original one except it has a skin.

it's your opinion tho, seeing its current state it does need fixing, stats wise and gani wise.

Templar is the fastest melee in era, and its around 90-110k troc , needs a special ability then it's worth

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    This thread is closed. Templar has recieved its fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    This thread is closed. Templar has recieved its fixes.
    What are the changes?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    Well there used to be some spare pixels and i guess the dagger is held differently now too