Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Start Playing Graal Era?

Red face How Did You Start Playing Graal Era?

ik theres probably some other thread made about this years ago, but i want to bring it up again.
    How did you start playing era? This is easier than typing lmao:
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

There is a community of people who started playing Era on PC including myself and we have done for over a decade, it doesnt have alot of players anymore but its still around.

To alot of us, that is true graal and its where some of the best PKers Era has ever seen reside.

Just a shame that is doesnt have the playercount of iEra.

I was playing classic back in 2010 i believe and me and my friend were farming to rainbow gralat csuse it was a"Myth" back then and he told me to come play a cool game made by them and i said ok tell me it he said "Graal Online Era" and i downloaded and played it ever since
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I helped start Ol West with spike speigel aswell back when it was called frontier

I started playing era because I was bored, I found it on the app store
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

How Did You Start Playing Graal Era?

I started to play era once i got board from another game i saw that the game is endless my brother and my neighbor whos my friend they all invited me to the game and droped to me items etc to dig and they donated me melees they where beginners also like 700h 500h i use to open era and talk trash to people found it fun lol back days then i keep getting ****-ed and get my brother ****-ed aswell i laugh when thats happens then i used to threat him after xd he was addicted to era backdyas tell fb login got removed so he quit
    I use to open era talk trash badly to Grim Reapers specially idk why i was like 70h or less i enter the base talk trash and they kill me tell i got pl9 gun i based with them within a month i got used to it I discovered green / blue light i use to get happy when i light and then I bought tarus gun and then I bought auto pistols they where good guns in forts i use to do forts with my brother he was co in iown gang and then firefly told me that i am good player i use to rotate around tachi table and kill people lol i was active also 3x now
    Then i got my rank in grim and i addicted era my brother told me basing is boaring and it sucks i said no its the best thing to do in era he use to be a trader / fort player thats how i started playing era

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My friend showed me the game during class and I started getting addicted
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Played iClassic for a day or two then heard about iEra. I had limited access to iEra, because I was using it through my sister's iPad, but this was around late 2013.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

You should all download Graal for PC and check out how different Era PC is to iEra.

Alot of people from iEra would prefer Era PC they just dont know about it. I find playing and fighting with arrows on a keyboard you have so much more control over turns and aiming but thats just me.

I was playing Classic with my cousin, found it boring.
    Then after I found out about Zone, I played that for about 5 months.
    Then the day I found iEra I was hooked, played it straight for about 3 years, quit for 2 more year, then came back for another 2 years
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss