Thread: How do you get graal shop and level editor?

Question How do you get graal shop and level editor?

Hey guys, I want to try out the developer tools to see how to level a game and animate it. But can't find the website for the developer tools. Can someone help me?
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Search for gani guide by swigger swogger on youtube for graalshop
    For graaleditor there are so many the only one i remember rn is judith's guide search for it on forums

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Search for gani guide by swigger swogger on youtube for graalshop
    For graaleditor there are so many the only one i remember rn is judith's guide search for it on forums
    THANK YOU IMAGINARY!!! This solved it!

Mods please close thread
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!

InB4 Closed
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

To animate for a game? I hope you are aware that the programs are meant for Graal and a server, as in a testbed.
    If you're trying to use them for a game of your own, won't happen unless it's Graal related because Graal owns all those programs and using them to sell or advertise for your own benefits will lead to consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    To animate for a game? I hope you are aware that the programs are meant for Graal and a server, as in a testbed.
    If you're trying to use them for a game of your own, won't happen unless it's Graal related because Graal owns all those programs and using them to sell or advertise for your own benefits will lead to consequences.
    I want them for experience how it looks to level and generate stuff. I need to learn all aspects of games to do them dude :/