Thread: An Alternative to an warning I Received.

An Alternative to an warning I Received.

Hello, I'm wondering if there is a alternative to make up for the warning I have on my account (late 2016 for vulgarity). I truly would love to be eligible to apply to Staff position but can't because of this "recent" warning. Is there any alternative I could make up for this or would I have to wait for a year of a clean record to become elible again? Thanks in advance for all that may reply

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Um, Well I suppose everyone should be given a second chance.
    Quite a few staff members have been warned before, but yet again they are Development staff so I don't know how it is for Pr's.
    There's always the chance you can still be hired it's just if your application is just as good as someone else's with no warnings then they mam pick them over you unless you have characteristics that make you unique.
    Goodluck.
    Bz.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Ummmm, just wait then.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Um, Well I suppose everyone should be given a second chance.
    Quite a few staff members have been warned before, but yet again they are Development staff so I don't know how it is for Pr's.
    There's always the chance you can still be hired it's just if your application is just as good as someone else's with no warnings then they mam pick them over you unless you have characteristics that make you unique.
    Goodluck.
    Bz.
    Thank you I tried asking for a application but was denied because of my "recent" warning. Not even a chance to fill it out What makes me unique? I'm persistent! But on a serious note again, I'm still wondering how to get around this since I can't even receive the app because of the warning. What should I do then?

the irony

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Thank you I tried asking for a application but was denied because of my "recent" warning. Not even a chance to fill it out What makes me unique? I'm persistent! But on a serious note again, I'm still wondering how to get around this since I can't even receive the app because of the warning. What should I do then?
    If you already got denied, my suggestion would be that you wait. Asking over and over again for the app will just make you be that "annoying player always asking to be a staff".
    So yeah, pretty much all you can do for now, is wait and be a good player (no more warns !), eventually with time a second chance could be handed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    If you already got denied, my suggestion would be that you wait. Asking over and over again for the app will just make you be that "annoying player always asking to be a staff".
    So yeah, pretty much all you can do for now, is wait and be a good player (no more warns !), eventually with time a second chance could be handed to you.
    Is it because I tried to take your job with a new server? Ill be that good player for sure. Just the time... sit around and play graal til I get the chance. Thank you all for your responses! Made me feel better

I've been waiting 3 years, I gave up hope during the last application but who knows.