Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: *** chem from spar

*** chem from spar

I dont know if they're waiting for an invitation or something but bitzsam needs to do his magic and take chem off of spar arenas.
    Reasons why to *** chem from spar:
    -Several players are taking advantage of this buff to achieve rewards as rapidly as boosting, such as Esca, Alice, Xur and many more.
    - It fulfills the definition of boosting, as it grants a player unfair wins over defenseless players
    -its very annoying to lose against a weapon that has pretty much no weaknesses
    -the "chem being overpowered" problem wasnt solved, they just worsened it, at least when someone lost a base to chem they can easily gain it back by calling more players, in spar, once you loss to it, you cant do nothing, that Lose will stay forever in your account, unless you reset of course.

Reasons why not to *** it
    People achieve rewards such as 15k and 22.5k easily, and can spend money to buy those guns so snk and unixmad can get filthy rich and every staff can get payed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iMagicBae; 03-22-2017 at 01:14 PM.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Is chem still chem or is it an overpriced bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao ik it makes absolutely 0 sense. Sam buff's it and makes it worse for SKILLED GAMEPLAY in spar.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

People Who Have Chemical Some people just take Chemical as a advantage in spar or just use it for rewards it just makes them look desperate for rewards

Lmao it's fair , it was taken out of bases, now it's going to be taken out of spar?
    Bad for the chem users since they will have nothing to do with it other than pking

I agree with your posts , but I reckon it would be nice to let have chem users have a use of using a chemical gun

Yeah but at least remove it from certain rooms like spar 3
    I once entered the room to find like 6 chemical gunners

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

I have a chemical and I agree with this thread. Ridiculous how sam is allowing this

Nice why dont u *** all guns

It's not hard to beat, and I use ion in main room. It won't be ***ned as bitzsam said, as it's already ***ned from basing. And none of us boost, we just get wins quick

*** chem from spar

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    It's not hard to beat, and I use ion in main room. It won't be ***ned as bitzsam said, as it's already ***ned from basing. And none of us boost, we just get wins quick
    Xur is like "nooo, pls dont *** it, how am i supposed to get vector then?" What you and every other chem sparrer do is pathetic. Either ion or chem wins are the up there with the lamest ways of sparring.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Nice why dont u *** all guns
    Nab
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-