Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: *** chem from spar

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I dont know if they're waiting for an invitation or something but bitzsam needs to do his magic and take chem off of spar arenas.
    Reasons why to *** chem from spar:
    -Several players are taking advantage of this buff to achieve rewards as rapidly as boosting, such as Esca, Alice, Xur and many more.
    - It fulfills the definition of boosting, as it grants a player unfair wins over defenseless players
    -its very annoying to lose against a weapon that has pretty much no weaknesses
    -the "chem being overpowered" problem wasnt solved, they just worsened it, at least when someone lost a base to chem they can easily gain it back by calling more players, in spar, once you loss to it, you cant do nothing, that Lose will stay forever in your account, unless you reset of course.

Reasons why not to *** it
    People achieve rewards such as 15k and 22.5k easily, and can spend money to buy those guns so snk and unixmad can get filthy rich and every staff can get payed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let me make you look stupid in front of everyone for a quick minute. You're saying they should *** chem because it overpowers all other weapons right? Well lets take a look at M4a3, Vector, P2k's, and Mp5 do they also not overpower common spar guns such as M4, Sten, Tec 9, Ghost M4, Metal Storm, Spectre, and Default rifle? You're probably going to say, "Oh No, chemical requires no skill at all blah blah blah and all those spar rewards are rewarded for your hard work blah blah blah." Chemical gun requires 200ec...200 ****ing ec which takes people months to get. So why in the world should people who spend their freedom slaving off to get this gun not be able to use it to make losers like you mad and jealous? I have seen chem be beaten by multiple player multiple times, don't be mad because you're not good enough. I may be also wrong and all you're looking for is a little skill based challenge but if that's the case you still come out a damn retard because Anero has said multiple times complex is for people who like using others guns with better stats for advantages in spars to get rewards or what not but if you still want to continue to dream of one day that complex will become some all skill paradise you might as start you're own server and do that there.

For those who don't want to read all that the main point is if you want skill based game-play get the HELL out of the complex.
    I been feeling like the man lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ***d1t View Post
    Let me make you look stupid in front of everyone for a quick minute. You're saying they should *** chem because it overpowers all other weapons right? Well lets take a look at M4a3, Vector, P2k's, and Mp5 do they also not overpower common spar guns such as M4, Sten, Tec 9, Ghost M4, Metal Storm, Spectre, and Default rifle? You're probably going to say, "Oh No, chemical requires no skill at all blah blah blah and all those spar rewards are rewarded for your hard work blah blah blah." Chemical gun requires 200ec...200 ****ing ec which takes people months to get. So why in the world should people who spend their freedom slaving off to get this gun not be able to use it to make losers like you mad and jealous? I have seen chem be beaten by multiple player multiple times, don't be mad because you're not good enough. I may be also wrong and all you're looking for is a little skill based challenge but if that's the case you still come out a damn retard because Anero has said multiple times complex is for people who like using others guns with better stats for advantages in spars to get rewards or what not but if you still want to continue to dream of one day that complex will become some all skill paradise you might as start you're own server and do that there.

For those who don't want to read all that the main point is if you want skill based game-play get the HELL out of the complex.
    Let me make you look stupid, there's a difference between skill and having friends earn ec for you bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Let me make you look stupid, there's a difference between skill and having friends earn ec for you bud.

You must be a mentally disabled goof too. If your brain was capable of comprehending the English language you wouldn't have posted that because I clearly said complex will never be skill related just like Anero did. Now before I leave I want to give you some advice by telling you to go and visit and mental hospital because you sir are in need of help.

Making chem was a mistake
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Making chem was a mistake
    lol, indeed or allowing it to be in spar
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

How is chem even related to the theme of iera?
    And what is the theme of era because many items have been added which doesn't really relate to the mafia theme of era

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    lol, indeed or allowing it to be in spar
    How is chem a mistake exactly?

This wouldn't have happen if it wasn't b@nned from basing in the first place the gun is a basing gun people like Esca/Alice/Xur/Saber they all use it for desperate wins and for rewards we can just assume that they are unskilled sparrers yes they earned it and they can use it but it doesn't make sense for buffing the gun it still was op it's old stats the new stats just make the Chemical gun more op then before and is it's hard to beat in spar

If anything m4a3 takes a dedicate sparrer 6 months to get, unless you boost, which if anything is still about 4 months. And even if you get it you're not gonna be good with it like Esca. Seeing him use vector is depressing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

You must be a mentally disabled goof too. If your brain was capable of comprehending the English language you wouldn't have posted that because I clearly said complex will never be skill related just like Anero did. Now before I leave I want to give you some advice by telling you to go and visit and mental hospital because you sir are in need of help.
    I'm mentally disabled? You realize you're taking bad about people who have a problem that they cannot help. And I didn't read the rest of your garbage because once I saw the first two sentences I got a headache. It's sad that when people are mad they try to roast people by calling them disabled. Shame on you little f0ck boy. Gtfo, hoping something bad happens to you.