Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: *** chem from spar

Quote Originally Posted by Blur View Post
    Honestly after yuo get it you wouldn't be so impressed by the weapon. Most people who own it after asking they told me they practically wasted their time trying to get it.
    Even if that is true, him getting mp5 is proof he has worked hard to get something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Even if that is true, him getting mp5 is proof he has worked hard to get something

Yeah that's truly a achievement
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

Lol

When I asked Bitzsam why chem is still allowed in spar he told me "It's a lot harder to *** a gun in spar than it is in bases..". If Im not mistaken bases are levels and if you wanted to *** a gun from a level thats like one string of script, considering bases have up to 5 levels how is it harder to *** a gun from a few levels in complex?? I don't know what Bitzsam is thinking but Ill continue about why it should be ***ned. Not only does it stack damage but the sheer size of the bullet is almost impossible to dodge. People like Xurr spam chem because they are useless with a skill tiered weapon, we were at multiplex and I flawed him and he gives up and runs back to complex to spam chem in a hit timer room for wins. Staff need to step up their game because the quality of basing and now spar are at its worst since the game was released. That's just an honest opinion from a player who was there since it was released. But what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by *** View Post
    When I asked Bitzsam why chem is still allowed in spar he told me "It's a lot harder to *** a gun in spar than it is in bases..". If Im not mistaken bases are levels and if you wanted to *** a gun from a level thats like one string of script, considering bases have up to 5 levels how is it harder to *** a gun from a few levels in complex?? I don't know what Bitzsam is thinking but Ill continue about why it should be ***ned. Not only does it stack damage but the sheer size of the bullet is almost impossible to dodge. People like Xurr spam chem because they are useless with a skill tiered weapon, we were at multiplex and I flawed him and he gives up and runs back to complex to spam chem in a hit timer room for wins. Staff need to step up their game because the quality of basing and now spar are at its worst since the game was released. That's just an honest opinion from a player who was there since it was released. But what do I know.
    I'm glad I quit before my thought of iera was even worse

Quote Originally Posted by *** View Post
    It won't be ***ned period. And no need to mention me randomly in your post, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    It won't be ***ned period. And no need to mention me randomly in your post, thanks.
    He can if he wants, don't be salty about it
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    He can if he wants, don't be salty about it
    It's worth 200 ec and has already been ***ned from bases, you can't limit it anymore.

All of the previous Chem users don't use them anymore. I dropped Chem as it's not good in spar 3, esca uses ion, Alice accomplished her goal of 12.5k and Salvatore has gone somewhat inactive.

Manager
    IMO, the solution of ***ning chem from bases, adding 2 dmg, and increasing the clip size from 36 to 50 wasn't a solution at all. It just moved the problem from basing to spar. Sure, it's beatable, and sure, it's 200 ec, hence deserves to be powerful, but a gun like that belongs in bases, not in a small box where even skilled players can lose to it based off pure luck.
    But i don't think much can be done about it unfortunately, i personally moved to multiplex, since complex is becoming less about skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    It's worth 200 ec and has already been ***ned from bases, you can't limit it anymore.

All of the previous Chem users don't use them anymore. I dropped Chem as it's not good in spar 3, esca uses ion, Alice accomplished her goal of 12.5k and Salvatore has gone somewhat inactive.
    Tell me how this makes sense, When it was in bases it was never used in spar as much as basing. Gets b-a-nned from basing then gets buffed and put into a small spar box that u can hardly beat.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer