Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: *** chem from spar

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Xur is like "nooo, pls dont *** it, how am i supposed to get vector then?" What you and every other chem sparrer do is pathetic. Either ion or chem wins are the up there with the lamest ways of sparring.

Nab
    I earned it, so why can't I use it? I don't see any rules agasint it if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I earned it, so why can't I use it? I don't see any rules agasint it if I'm honest
    Is not that you cant, is that you shouldn't. Its lame, its pathetic and its f***ed up that we all gotta get bad stats just because you suck without overpowered guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Is not that you cant, is that you shouldn't. Its lame, its pathetic and its f***ed up that we all gotta get bad stats just because you suck without overpowered guns.

I'll keep using it as I please thanks, like I said I use ion more often anyways, so find a way to beat Chem as it's possible, I lose a ton to skillful sparrers like Maletal and Esca even when using Chem

*** chem from spar

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I'll keep using it as I please thanks, like I said I use ion more often anyways, so find a way to beat Chem as it's possible, I lose a ton to skillful sparrers like Maletal and Esca even when using Chem
    OMG!! YOU CALLED ESCA, THE DUDE THAT CHEM SPAMMED, UNDERGROUND SPARRED AND ION RUSHED VECTOR JUST TO FIND OUT HE SUCKS WITH NON-OVERED POWERED GUNS!! DUDE IM DYING RN!!

Never said its impossible to beat chem, stay idling and i'll do it. What i said is that it is absurdly hard to beat it, the gun has no weaknesses.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Funny how Chem had a lot of value before but now with all these players getting mad over their losses due to the gun, Chem's value is decreasing.

Simple enough to fix;

If you're unhappy with Chems, just head to the Multiplex. It is seriously underrated and needs some (actually lots) more attention and <3, especially the team events like GS or BB.

Two players, same gun, different but balanced builds (If you aren't happy with losing because your build just isn't right, ask for their build or spar with them more and practice beating it), and ping limit rooms (>350ms = kicked)

It relies solely on player skill and experience to beat your opponent. Note: Please go into the Ethics room and read about "eating" and delay before you start. Helps a lot.
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

I agree with this so much. I remember when I started playing in 2013 and I watched people spar everyone used like m4 sten, guns along those lines. And now everyone just uses bar, or uses p2ks, or ion. Like you said, anyone can use whatever they want but it's pathetic and sad that they're so bad at spar they have to use op guns to get wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I only MPX now

It's lame that people need chem for wins.
    although I have 188.1 ec...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

idk what this is
    what the hell why is the word "B A N" censored?