Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: M4 Only Spar Room

M4 Only Spar Room

This is the solution to all the problems related to complex sparring lately. This room you can only enter if you own an m4 (same scripting as the ab8 skin room i suppose) you cant shoot anything that isnt an m4, however you can use melee-only weapons, example, anything that is primarily or secondarily a gun is not allowed, unless it is an m4, but melees like light sabers are allowed (with the purpose of killing laggers)

I dont see any valid excuse that can be used to avoid making this idea a reality, as we already see rooms that you need a certain gun to enter like the ab8 skin room and we already know that guns can be b a n n e d in spar as we've seen with gas launcher and grenade launcher.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    This is the solution to all the problems related to complex sparring lately. This room you can only enter if you own an m4 (same scripting as the ab8 skin room i suppose) you cant shoot anything that isnt an m4, however you can use melee-only weapons, example, anything that is primarily or secondarily a gun is not allowed, unless it is an m4, but melees like light sabers are allowed (with the purpose of killing laggers)

I dont see any valid excuse that can be used to avoid making this idea a reality, as we already see rooms that you need a certain gun to enter like the ab8 skin room and we already know that guns can be b a n n e d in spar as we've seen with gas launcher and grenade launcher.

So let's say we do this.
    Then someone else asks the same thing for another gun, and so on.
    That's a never ending circle, if gas launcher and CG were b a n n e d from spar it's due to their "toxicity" type.

You know what just make a CHEM ONLY room and B-A-N chem from all the other rooms.
    That way its fair for everyone

Chem vs chem
    M4 vs (iom, m4, scar, vector, m4a3, etc...)
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    So let's say we do this.
    Then someone else asks the same thing for another gun, and so on.
    That's a never ending circle, if gas launcher and CG were b a n n e d from spar it's due to their "toxicity" type.
    If you were going to do this, you wouldnt do it because i said so, it would be because it is for the best interest of less toxic sparring in complex. M4 is the face of accessible and fair sparring and no other gun could replace it on those aspects, therefore, other players who ask for another room could be directly sent to the m4 room if fair sparring is what they look for, and if it's not, they still have the bunch of other rooms.

ATT-

Banned
    If you were going to do this, you wouldnt do it because i said so, it would be because it is for the best interest of less toxic sparring in complex. M4 is the face of accessible and fair sparring and no other gun could replace it on those aspects, therefore, other players who ask for another room could be directly sent to the m4 room if fair sparring is what they look for, and if it's not, they still have the bunch of other rooms.

Then I'd make it so M4 and other guns of its type or similar type could be only used in x room.
    Not making a room only for M4.

M4 Only Spar Room

Then I'd make it so M4 and other guns of its type or similar type could be only used in x room.
    That sounds reasonable, you can talk to several sparrers and bitzsam himself to come up with a range of gun statistics that makes it non-toxic and not overpowered. Looking forward to this. If you can add a ping limit to such that would be the ultimate safe-sparring kingdom.
    ATT-

I believe that room won't get much attention due to its limited weaponry. Not everyone has the same guns, and it is unfair to weapons of other types. So if you make this room players would want one for every other type, and eventually the rooms will become a***doned when people realize only one room gets a majority of the attention.

Most of the guns have similar stats anyways, it's just the damage that changes, so in my opinion this isn't the best of ideas. I also know that this thread has only been created due to his anger towards chem users. Which is easily beaten, hence why I don't use mine often.

Banned
    That sounds reasonable, you can talk to several sparrers and bitzsam himself to come up with a range of gun statistics that makes it non-toxic and not overpowered. Looking forward to this. If you can add a ping limit to such that would be the ultimate safe-sparring kingdom.
    We can look into making something like this, but in no way I'll be adding a ping restriction due to reasons I've already explained in another thread. Ping varies depending on where you live, it'd be an unfair move to do such a thing toward those who don't lag, but just suffer from the distance between them and the server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I believe that room won't get much attention due to its limited weaponry. Not everyone has the same guns, and it is unfair to weapons of other types. So if you make this room players would want one for every other type, and eventually the rooms will become a***doned when people realize only one room gets a majority of the attention.

Most of the guns have similar stats anyways, it's just the damage that changes, so in my opinion this isn't the best of ideas. I also know that this thread has only been created due to his anger towards chem users. Which is easily beaten, hence why I don't use mine often.
    I agree, this is yet another idea to be discussed with its ups and downs.
    If we can find a good compromise, it could be something happening, if not, it won't happen.

Side note- damages isn't the only thing that changes from a gun to another, a lot of statistics are to be taken in consideration to know if x or y gun are of the same/similar type.

We can look into making something like this, but in no way I'll be adding a ping restriction due to reasons I've already explained in another thread. Ping varies depending on where you live, it'd be an unfair move to do such a thing toward those who don't lag, but just suffer from the distance between them and the server.
    That was me , and thats fine , skill based play is all we want besides a sketchy multiplex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    -They want to see you do good...but never better then them, Remember that-