Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: M4 Only Spar Room

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exter View Post
    Yes, the 3-4-3 build is basically M4 however I didn't state that I can't use M4 in MPX, what I needed was that everybody ought to be forced to use such a gun with balanced stats like M4. Obviously I don't need all the Complex rooms and MPX expelled and supplanted with M4 but atleast we there could be single room for that.

MPX may be superior than Complex to some degree when on the topic of skill based gameplay however regardless it has spam and bottom hugging. Why give the choice to adjust ROF when you needed a more skill based environment? If the guns had a lower ROF then spamming and specially bottom hugging won't be an issue and yes bottom hugging does considers as un-skilled sparring on the grounds that it gives an un-fair advantage. Likewise many people also complain about the adjustable spread being an issue, I honestly don't have much problem when people use higher spread yet I too sometimes experience and can absolutely understand why it would annoy people when they are in a ''skill based environment''.

I know you clearly worked a ton on MPX and I said it was fun and diverse and even marginally superior to Complex, most of us liked it and I appreciate the concern of trying to bring back skill-play however it still lacks some major things when on that subject.
    So what? You can spam everywhere, even with a M4. All of the possible builds are within a skill-based range... high RoF doesn't mean something is not skill-based.
    You can effectively counter bottom hugging and spam with freeze and spread. And now tell me - how do you want to prevent bottom hugging?

Your misconception of a "skill-based" environment is the problem here, not Multiplex itself.
    It is in fact skill-based because nobody has superior statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    So what? You can spam everywhere, even with a M4. All of the possible builds are within a skill-based range... high RoF doesn't mean something is not skill-based.
    You can effectively counter bottom hugging and spam with freeze and spread. And now tell me - how do you want to prevent bottom hugging?

Your misconception of a "skill-based" environment is the problem here, not Multiplex itself.
    It is in fact skill-based because nobody has superior statistics.
    Spamming with a Souizen and spam with a M4, is there a distinction ? Yes. Spamming with a slower weapon won't permit bottom hugging as much as with a gun of faster ROF. Since if a person tries to remain on bottom while shooting "moderate" bullets then everybody will weave through them and shoot the individual in the face making him move from bottom while on the off chance that he was spamming bottom with a "quicker" speed then nobody could weave through that simply like that. You prevent bottom hugging with not permitting fast ROF. Yes, I realize that High ROF doesn't necessarily implies something is not skill based but rather bottom hugging with that High ROF unquestionably means it's not skill based. we can all agree on the fact that bottom hugging gives an upper hand during spar and if "Higher" ROF = MORE bottom hugging, then do tell me how ROF doesn't affect skill-play ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    You can effectively counter bottom hugging and spam with freeze and spread?
    You said we can effectively counter "hugging" and "spam" WITH "freeze" and "spread" ? Then I'm sad but this is not Pokemon, once you get inside the battle (spar) and you see your rival using fire-type (Fast ROF ) then you can't choose to change to water-type (Spread and Freeze) so once I'm in the fight without my MPX gun set to high spread then I should confront the bottom hugging and most likely wind up losing and in the event that I win it won't be because of how multiplex system works. So we can't generally counter anything since we don't know who we may wind up being matched up with and what gun build they may utilize so no we can't counter for s***, we simply get the opportunity to pick a random build of our likeness and we just have to go with it.

My first post wasn't even totally about thrashing MPX or anything, it was fairly about concurring with OP that M4-stat gun room should happen because MPX didn't assist with a few issues that this room may have the capacity to help with but instead you just grabbed on my first few lines of the post.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Banned
    To be honest chem was blocked out from basing because you chem owners are whiney babies that didnt want the nerf so instead you ruin complex now. kinda disgusting that people use it just so they can get a hat and feel proud that they spammed the most broken gun in the game. makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    To be honest chem was blocked out from basing because you chem owners are whiney babies that didnt want the nerf so instead you ruin complex now. kinda disgusting that people use it just so they can get a hat and feel proud that they spammed the most broken gun in the game. makes me sick.
    We preferred the nerf over the ***. Yet we didn't get what we wanted, oh well
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    Im not gonna read anything but yes please. M4 only spar room could be put somewhere in complex or maybe have its own location elsewhere.

Soldier
    Ever since m4 was popularized everyone's acting like having it makes you an OG sparrer.
    I been feeling like the man lately.

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    You're just upset about it cuz you wont get wins without chem
    I haven't seen you in complex at all, stop pretending you know what I use please. I've been using ion for the past week because people actually know how to beat chem now
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I haven't seen you in complex at all, stop pretending you know what I use please. I've been using ion for the past week because people actually know how to beat chem now
    Lmao you said to me "oh your nick from forums aren't you?" and I said how did u know
    you were like "its pretty obvious

This took place in complex less then a week ago
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer