Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Templar Dagger Fixes

Banned

Templar Dagger Fixes

Since nobody bothers checking most of the other thread areas i will ask the weapon experts what they think.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...r-Dagger-Fixes

All of the gani for melee are broken for the templar dagger-the item isnt even held correctly and its been auctioned for well over $200,000 multiple times as the staff team have chosen to host it for 3 minutes or so. Even the item icon isnt cropped correctly. I asked bitz and he claims its not their problem except probably re gani it. The only thing that works well on the dagger is the aura which was already available to the staff team and is currently non funtional just extremely prevalent.

It hasnt been auction in almost 2 months if i havent missed it but still its not worth buying at auction until fixed. As of right now its not really fit.

It is advertized as "tremendously fast"
    -Update!-

Dan has told me the templar is 20-30% faster than normal daggers which may explain the 7 damage. Although im not sure whether this shorter "hit delay" means anything?

Cleared things up and 35 ec katana is faster and +2 damage than templar.
    Last edited by Austin; 03-26-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Templar is pretty rare and should be better if its advertised as fast..

Pm magicW about the gani issue

Banned
    Gani is only half the problem and is something they should have taken care of before releasing the item.

Then we have more aura than any other weapon in the game and no function for it
    Its auctioned as long as mtar but its about as useful as a thunder hammer (42 ec) except -1 damage. (But oh wait you can throw thunder hammer too)
    Last edited by Austin; 03-26-2017 at 05:28 PM.

templarr is good considering its price and how many gani's it has.

Banned
    i disagree
    Last edited by Austin; 03-27-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Like I told you ingame you can ask a ganier to fix the gani errors but buffing it would only lead to you being able to manipulate its price and sell it for more than its currently worth.
    You shouldn't have bought it off someone with the expectation that it would be buffed to essentially make profit off the trade

- - - Updated - - -

If dan told you it's faster then it is as he would have checked its script. Pretty much every fast melee in the game has a speed of 0.1 meaning the daggers speed would be 0.07-8. Testing it yourself to determine the speed won't give you results as you don't know what a 0.02 difference looks like

Banned
    again

*falsely advertized on era-go as tremendously fast
    *youd think the staff wouldnt release a broken weapon
    *aura at maximum yet doesent do anything

Only reason i came to you is because its a piece of shiт and deserves something better. Use it yourself and tell me its worth buying at auction.

why would i ever expect anything from any of the staff team? I made this thread so people would agree it needs a buff because its overpriced and broken asf.

Idk why you can't understand that an items price at auctions doesn't determine its worth. Chainsaw has been sold for 300k, stew healing item several hundred thousand. Players determine the price not the staff. We could set an item for 5minutes and it could either sell for a lot or for hardly anything. So what if it was sold at auction for 200k, obviously that guy didn't feel it was worth it which is why he sold it to you. Considering you traded for it you would think you would have asked to see it first before you bought it. If not then that's your own fault.
    Especially as you traded for it and didn't buy it at auction you had more of a chance to evaluate its worth than the other guy did. Buying items at auction is a risk as you don't always know its worth. Lucky for him he was able to sell it to you or he'd be in the situation you're in now

It isn't false advertising to say it's tremendously fast, as whilst it's only fast by a bit, it still makes it the fastest melee in the game which I would say makes it tremendous.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't even care about the item, you just bought it as an investment. You just want to be buffed because you're probably having trouble selling it and want the price to go up so you can get rid of it.
    I've already told you that if you ask a ganier to fix the gains that's fine. After that there is nothing broken about it. If it has abilities that doesn't do anything then why should it have to? It doesn't say anywhere that it will do something specific

I would buy it at auctions, and so did this guy . srob :VV! :C
    qbNPm7X.jpg
    Might trade it for shells then get something else, but i'd still want it from auctions D:
    Stopped bidding early cuz I thought I didn't have enough