Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Templar Dagger Fixes

tbh Templar is worth 50k ez, the thing people want in a item is a unique such the fly gani with wiz or cape, the heal with winter or rage,bolt wand thunder spin or the greatest gani/gif the magma axe glow of fire. i understand you sold purple for Templar and like shells but however by buying you risk the shells or the value lowering...BUT IMO THE NEW AUCTION ITEMS RUIN THE TABLES because ive been a player for 4 years before it was umbrellas to profit with but i dont think someone could profit a lot with a Templar if you find a R****d they may buy it because the aura.. but Austin you should've sold by now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matt magma graal View Post
    tbh Templar is worth 50k ez, the thing people want in a item is a unique such the fly gani with wiz or cape, the heal with winter or rage,bolt wand thunder spin or the greatest gani/gif the magma axe glow of fire. i understand you sold purple for Templar and like shells but however by buying you risk the shells or the value lowering...BUT IMO THE NEW AUCTION ITEMS RUIN THE TABLES because ive been a player for 4 years before it was umbrellas to profit with but i dont think someone could profit a lot with a Templar if you find a R****d they may buy it because the aura.. but Austin you should've sold by now
    Nobody buys an aura that doesent do anything. Nobody buys a an item that has broken gani. Nobody buys an item 7 damage. Nobody buys an item that wasnt finished.

All you guys have said is that its not worth buying and that i made a mistake buying it LOL.

All you guys care about (even bitzsam) is that someone else might make money off of it being buffed when in reality it shouldnt have needed a buff in the first place but some lazy *** didnt finish it before releasing the item and if they didnt want to give proper gani they obviously didnt want to put in any extra work on the dagger which is TREMENDOUSLY EVIDENT.

- - - Updated - - -

"Like I told you ingame you can ask a ganier to fix the gani errors but buffing it would only lead to you being able to manipulate its price and sell it for more than its currently worth."

Well bitz its pretty easy to raise a price on something thats been broken to begin with.
    Last edited by Austin; 03-28-2017 at 09:35 PM.

I'm srob lol, I agree with Austin, admins should buff this item. There's only 5 templars in Era and I currently own one that I won at auctions yesterday, and I feel admins did terrible on the gani. Also how is it there's 25+ rage blades in Era but it's still 100k Tro, but theirs only 5 templates and players just think they can drop the price to 90k?lol it's far more than 120k+
    Last edited by QwaQwa101; 03-28-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Banned
    Its been getting fixed a little bit but theres still crop trimming needed and its debatable wether the aura should be removed or made functional