Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is this head violating the rules?

Banned
    creativity should be taken away at all costs, because why have interesting unique customs when you can have a starter pack head .

Graal Era Logic: Hats are a no no, but glasses on customs allowed?

Manager
    Hats aren't allowed because it devalues in game purchasable hats; why buy one when you can make a custom one and upload it to your head, why grind for 50k wins to get a spar gas mask if you can just upload one? It's not limiting creativity. Head uploads are for heads, not hats. That's why hats are illegal on heads.
    Glasses are fine, since we don't sell glasses in stores, hence allowing glasses to be on custom heads doesn't have any negative impact on the in game economy.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Hats aren't allowed because it devalues in game purchasable hats; why buy one when you can make a custom one and upload it to your head, why grind for 50k wins to get a spar gas mask if you can just upload one? It's not limiting creativity. Head uploads are for heads, not hats. That's why hats are illegal on heads.
    Glasses are fine, since we don't sell glasses in stores, hence allowing glasses to be on custom heads doesn't have any negative impact on the in game economy.
    maybe allow hats but no already made ones?

Quote Originally Posted by TallonUploader View Post
    maybe allow hats but no already made ones?
    No because that doesn't solve anything. If you want a hat you buy it in-game.

Maybe have an option then and allow players to also upload custom hats and people are able to buy them, gives people who can't buy itunes or isn't very good at pizza etc, they can make money off their creativity

Soldier
    This is so stupid. That hat came after all those heads were being uploaded with the Greek feathers so why should everyone be punished because you admins accepted a hat that was used among the population as a cool decal to their heads?

If you want the truth no, because there are some admins who don't care and just approves everything and there are those admins who take everything seriously and disapproves EVERYTHING.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    If you want the truth no, because there are some admins who don't care and just approves everything and there are those admins who take everything seriously and disapproves EVERYTHING.
    Toxic, no. I thought you were better than this, you just bumped an old threadddd

Quote Originally Posted by blinkera View Post
    toxic, no. i thought you were better than this, you just bumped an old threadddd
    LMAO I didn't read the date I'm sorry!