Thread: Collision in Car Dodge Race

Collision in Car Dodge Race

Yay or nay >:O?

yay

Idk...tbh
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

No that's stupid smh all people would do is afk at the gate and let one guy get passed and win stupid idea tbh..

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    No that's stupid smh all people would do is afk at the gate and let one guy get passed and win stupid idea tbh..

good point about the blocking
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Orly? Cuz the current Car Dodge Race does have collision :V! Atleast when they're stuck/not moving anyways and this is what i'm talking about.

Unless they changed it, some people who do this event should remember not being able to pass that one dude in front that got stuck, without having to go around him.??
    Last edited by Cross; 03-25-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Orly? Cuz the current Car Dodge Race does have collision :V!
    Only at the end tho ..
    It's annoying because some peoples get trapped but you still have to wait behind them and let them win

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Orly? Cuz the current Car Dodge Race does have collision :V! Atleast when they're stuck/not moving anyways and this is what i'm talking about.

Unless they changed it, some people who do this event should remember not being able to pass that one dude in front that got stuck, without having to go around him.??
    So... Your logic is "Collision at the end anyways so add it for the whole race" Smart.

So... Your logic is "Collision at the end anyways so add it for the whole race" Smart.

When did I say to add it to the race? The thread is called Collision in Car Dodge Race because there IS collision in car dodge race. I posted yay or nay for opinions on it? If you're trying to pick a fight get your facts straight. It's probably effected me more so than you.

I look at your account activity for Era-go on your profile and a vast majority of it is just bashing other players? Why are you here.

I'll delete this comment if this is considered flaming someone or w/e on era-go which is looked down upon, but let's just say it's self defense?