Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iTox did it...omg...

GOAT

iTox did it...omg...

i know it's hard to believe but iToxx is a changed man, he is no longer the former trash talker. now he is an ideal sparring player. he is respectful and skillfull. he is helping make the sparring community a better place.
    it's great to be respectful as players can really harass through sparring after a loss. for example, i won a few games against some guy in MPX (wasn't boosting of course) and he sent me several PM's about how i 'eat' and should kill myself. so therefore, i beg that all players after seeing this thread change their attitude and try to have fun instead of getting mad. take iToxx as an example, or a model player, a once mean and nasty person but now a social, friendly sparrer and enjoy the game more.

Yes this thread was meant to be clickbait. thank you for viewing and please help spread the positivity that iToxx now does too.

That's cool!

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Honestly, I beat some dude in a spar room with a Famas and an MP40 and he got mad, threatened to have 5 people report me. So I reported him for harassment.

It's aggravating sometimes about how people act if they lose or win, and I'm glad to hear that the spar community is improving slowly.

On another note, if any of you are reading this thread, you should try the MP40 in a spar room, it's actually really good.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 04-20-2017 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Horrendous comment on my end, I'm sorry

Is there a way to block people on era go so you can't see when they post cause this man posted 4 random things today.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Is there a way to block people on era go so you can't see when they post cause this man posted 4 random things today.

I believe you click on their profile and press "Add to Ignore List."

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Honestly, I beat some dude in a spar room with a Famas and an MP40 and he got mad, threatened to have 5 people report me. So I reported him for harassment.

It's aggravating sometimes about how people act if they lose or win, and I'm glad to hear that the spar community is improving slowly.

On another note, if any of you are reading this thread, you should try the MP40 in a spar room, it's actually really good.

You could always report them. There are always sore losers who either blame lag or are extremely toxic. It can get really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    I believe you click on their profile and press "Add to Ignore List."
    Oh fr lit thanks I'm too lazy to look around but complain I can do easy.

lol voode please

iTax? Who?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

His name says it, i"toxic"

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome