Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Ballistic Knife.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I thought it was worth 42 ec
    Ec items don't have worth. Taser is 20ec and is the same stats as katana. Only difference is katana has a sheathe ability. Is that worth 15 more ec? Probably not.
    The only difference between the single saber and the dual saber is that dual has a sheathe ability aswell. Is that worth 25 more ec? Probably not.

As you can hopefully see from those examples, ignore what the prices of other items are. If you think the item is cool then buy it. If not then don't buy it and save for something else. Fairly simple

As I said when I originally posted the thread, think of the ballistic knife as a hunter knife. Im sure most people have been in the situation where they are meleeing someone and almost kill them but they start to run away and because you're the same speed you cant catch them to kill them. Well if an instance like that happens and you're using the ballistic knife you can switch to the gun mode and shoot them as they try to run away

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Ec items don't have worth. Taser is 20ec and is the same stats as katana. Only difference is katana has a sheathe ability. Is that worth 15 more ec? Probably not.
    The only difference between the single saber and the dual saber is that dual has a sheathe ability aswell. Is that worth 25 more ec? Probably not.
    No, single saber has a higher freeze than dual when u spin it

As you can hopefully see from those examples, ignore what the prices of other items are. If you think the item is cool then buy it. If not then don't buy it and save for something else. Fairly simple

As I said when I originally posted the thread, think of the ballistic knife as a hunter knife. Im sure most people have been in the situation where they are meleeing someone and almost kill them but they start to run away and because you're the same speed you cant catch them to kill them. Well if an instance like that happens and you're using the ballistic knife you can switch to the gun mode and shoot them as they try to run away
    You should make a YouTube showcasing event items, because some players don't want to make the wrong choice when spending a big amount of event coins so making a video about the items would be very helpful to players.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    You should make a YouTube showcasing event items, because some players don't want to make the wrong choice when spending a big amount of event coins so making a video about the items would be very helpful to players.
    I very much agree.

It's a hunter knife that you can also shoot if you decide to. The knife is the main part of the item. The shoot ability is just for if they try to run away
    BiTzSam, if we shoot it do we waste them or are they unlimited? *I haven't seen its stats btw*

It's a hunter knife that you can also shoot if you decide to. The knife is the main part of the item. The shoot ability is just for if they try to run away
    Nioce

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I wanna know if it's worth getting pls if anyone knows
    Ya everything's worth it in the events shop

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    BiTzSam, if we shoot it do we waste them or are they unlimited? *I haven't seen its stats btw*
    No all you lose is ammo like you do with a normal gun

No all you lose is ammo like you do with a normal gun
    Thats really cool

Does it shoot as fast as scar-h?