View Poll Results: Which GraalOnline server do you like the most?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • GraalOnline Classic

2 10.53%
  • GraalOnline Zone

0 0%
  • GraalOnline Ol'West

10 52.63%
  • They are all terrible

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which graal should I play?

Smile Which graal should I play?

I want to take a break from Era for a bit but I want to know which graalonline server is the best to play on.
    Vote which Graal you like the most in the poll above!

Honesly, I think iOl West is the best excluding iEra. It all depends on the person.
    Ol West has a lot of jobs! Logging, fishing, mining, flower picking, etc. perhaps they have even more, because it's been a while I have played.

For me, I would never be bored in that game because there's always something to do.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Honesly, I think iOl West is the best excluding iEra. It all depends on the person.
    Ol West has a lot of jobs! Logging, fishing, mining, flower picking, etc. perhaps they have even more, because it's been a while I have played.

For me, I would never be bored in that game because there's always something to do.
    Bug catching was the best job at launch of Ol'West by far I can remember making $20.000 each day.
    It wasn't that long until they nerfed this job, fewer bugs would be found around the map then before...

this is why I stopped playing that game late 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by JP theonefromgraal View Post
    Bug catching was the best job at launch of Ol'West by far I can remember making $20.000 each day.
    It wasn't that long until they nerfed this job, fewer bugs would be found around the map then before...

this is why I stopped playing that game late 2015.
    Time changes, 2015 was a long time ago, you should check what's the best job in there and see if you like it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Lol

Try Ol West
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Zone is so boring
    Ive never understood classic soo
    Olwest

Zany
    Ol' West tends to be well liked, gopher it. I did classic for a while prior to era and found it boring. Not a lot of ways to make gralats, if you didn't have anyone to talk to then you had nothing to do. I ended up just walking around and getting stuck places. I don't know about Zone.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    Ol' West tends to be well liked, gopher it. I did classic for a while prior to era and found it boring. Not a lot of ways to make gralats, if you didn't have anyone to talk to then you had nothing to do. I ended up just walking around and getting stuck places. I don't know about Zone.
    Zone isn't that great, it's about a 500 player populace at most. Everyone is either trading (they trade hats and guns out there) or relaxing at Start. The only fun thing about Zone is the missions, truthfully.
    If you like Era, try downloading Playerworlds on PC and then accessing all the servers made by Graalians, or perhaps try one of the ones that are in front, such as Era and Delteria(?).

- - - Updated - - -

Ol' West seems to be liked by people here, you should check it out. I heard Development over there is excellent, I know there's a huge map so that's pretty cool.

Remove zone from the choices. And btw zone isnt 500 playerbase more like 100-300

- - - Updated - - -

Blink u even know the state zone is in