View Poll Results: Which GraalOnline server do you like the most?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • GraalOnline Classic

2 10.53%
  • GraalOnline Zone

0 0%
  • GraalOnline Ol'West

10 52.63%
  • They are all terrible

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which graal should I play?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Remove zone from the choices. And btw zone isnt 500 playerbase more like 100-300

- - - Updated - - -

Blink u even know the state zone is in
    Zone's a strange place.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Zone isn't that great, it's about a 500 player populace at most. Everyone is either trading (they trade hats and guns out there) or relaxing at Start. The only fun thing about Zone is the missions, truthfully.
    Back in the day zone was fun but now it's just like how it's being stated by Blink, I miss the old zone. The zone when it first came out was good but now it's just horrible and it's sad to see it like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played zone for the events, hide n seek, and the bomberman thing. Then it all just went bleh

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    I played zone for the events, hide n seek, and the bomberman thing. Then it all just went bleh
    aaaaaaa yesssssssssss ive always wanted the bomberman (spar??) in era

:^)
    Ol West has the same playercount pretty much as iZone lmao

Why Era of course

Zone but I may be a bit biased since Im a sucker for science fiction stuff.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Play WarFrame

Well, idk.
    I used to play zone, but never could really get into it. I just never had the patience to earn money with repairing (is that even how to spell it?) to get anything of value.
    Classic i have around 100+ hours. if you get a house that has a farm, you can farm for money, and if you do bounties (something i just learned the other day, as it has been several years since i last played) you'll get like 1k $. But as for anything of substance... im not sure. Basing is meh, i just dont feel like there's an overal goal to classic like in era (which for me is basing, but to each there own).
    Ol'west i have played for approximately 5 minutes when it first came out. I didnt like it that much back then but thats cause i kept dying and got sent back to graveyard, and didnt know the map.
    Nothing just clicks for me like era, but thats cause ive been invested in it for several years. Some of my fondest memories in my pre-teen/early teen years playing video games was from era (im 17 now, almost 18, so you can see how long ive been playing) . I made a lot of friends, and i hope to keep making new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic132 View Post
    Well, idk.
    I used to play zone, but never could really get into it. I just never had the patience to earn money with repairing (is that even how to spell it?) to get anything of value.
    Classic i have around 100+ hours. if you get a house that has a farm, you can farm for money, and if you do bounties (something i just learned the other day, as it has been several years since i last played) you'll get like 1k $. But as for anything of substance... im not sure. Basing is meh, i just dont feel like there's an overal goal to classic like in era (which for me is basing, but to each there own).
    Ol'west i have played for approximately 5 minutes when it first came out. I didnt like it that much back then but thats cause i kept dying and got sent back to graveyard, and didnt know the map.
    Nothing just clicks for me like era, but thats cause ive been invested in it for several years. Some of my fondest memories in my pre-teen/early teen years playing video games was from era (im 17 now, almost 18, so you can see how long ive been playing) . I made a lot of friends, and i hope to keep making new ones.
    To me it seems like the Zone isn't bad game in your eyes its just that you are used to era I totally agree with you since I felt the same way at first, but after a few months on zone it started getting fun. it just takes time to get used to a very similar yet very different game. To make zone more fun try to get your era friends to play zone with you.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk