Thread: Custom Rules, issues with getting refunded.

Custom Rules, issues with getting refunded.

These are the upload rules, no where does it say we can't have a scar animation. Today two of my heads were refunded one for half price because they had illegal animations? Now the first head had a smoke animation and it was uploaded last night and refunded around that time too because I got 20k from it. The second head I had that got refunded was purchased weeks ago and now its my fault and I lose 10k from it? That's not right at all, Im getting punished because 1. Staff clearly do not understand the upload rules and 2. There is not a clear set of rules where players can see if an animation is legal. Everytime I make a head I have to create multiple versions, because I have to redo animations since some aren't allowed. Not only are you stealing money from me but the amount of unprofessionalism amongst the PR team is cringeworthy. Just the other day a PR rigged trivia for his friend and I had a SPR check the logs and he did nothing.

Here is the frame of the head head that got refunded which I uploaded weeks ago.
    IMG_1048.PNG
    http://imgur.com/L2lI24R
    http://imgur.com/3cT63Ej

Look, as far as I know any heads with animations that don't stay in the eyes (ie smoke/fire going from eyes to hair) is illegal. Although admittedly not in the Graal upload rules on iEra for players, so it is understandable I guess. Try to explain the situation directly to a high staff if not indirectly through a PR member (You can PM me in game if you want)

I understand your frustration at seemingly losing money for no reason, its been a long standing issue for some time now. I'll discuss it with the staff team, but no guarantees

As for lack of professionalism and the trivia incident,

1) If you don't have proof, neither toonslab support nor high staff can help you
    2) Your statement about the SPR is ambiguous. I'm going to assume the SPR either a) Didn't check when asked, justifiable as many SPRs are simply very busy. Try contacting a PR and getting them to forward the issue, b) Checked the logs but found nothing, in which case there is no reason to doubt the PR member in question
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Problem was adressed in game, and the trivia incident idc about hence why I didn't use names.

/closethread